5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry (Paperback)
This is the best beginners guide to making wire jewellery that I have seen. Not only is it full of delightful and 'do able' projects, it is clear and informative with lots of thoughtful tips and good ideas. It has excellent information about tools and materials. The illustrations are really clear. It is as good as having a teacher there with you. Everything I wanted to know in one book. I am really happy with this one, now I can just get on with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make wearable jewellery. I haven't made jewellery before so I chose this book because each project builds a different set of skills and you don't need lots of equipment or expensive materials. There is also a super section at the end of each project called "another idea" which gives you ideas oh how to make even more jewellery using the technique you have just learnt.
So far I have made 2 chunky charm bracelets for my daughters, a pair of spinning top earrings to match my favourite dress and Cleopatra's circlet. Next I am going to make a big bead splash!
I love craft books but sometimes spend more time reading them than crafting from them, this book is the exception - it is so user friendly that I actually want to make all of the designs and have received lots of compliments about the pieces I have already made.
If you want to learn how to make great jewellery this book is definitely for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like like like, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry (Paperback)
This is the sort of book I was looking for. With photographs, clear illustrations and guidelines. I would highly recommend for beginners in wire/beading jewellery making.

4.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry (Paperback)
The book has good clear instructions especially for the beginer. A wealth of original designs. An informative and very interesting book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Beginners Guide Making Wire Jewelry, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry (Paperback)
Absolute Beginners Guide Making Wire Jewelry. Easy to follow instructions for findings, swirls etc, good as a reference book also.

ARRAY(0xb6b86684)

Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry
Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Wire Jewelry by Martine Callaghan (Paperback - 26 April 2012)
13.49