on 29 December 2014
very good, it shows how to do the techniques quite well.
on 8 March 2015
A good description of an old martial arts practice.
on 26 January 2001
With no stick fighting techniques still renaining in the west we must turn to the east, and who better to learn stick fighting techniques from than the only surviving Ninja grand master.
on 10 April 2014
I chose this book due to practical interest. I was so impressed with content of this book! I would say this book structure, content follows tradition: less talking - more action. Long speeches, tales just spoil idea that carry particular technique. This book is made in this manner.
Don't hesitate and buy this book. There are techniques with Jo and even shorter staff. There are basic movements at the beginning of this book with very practical and logical advices how to built your training. Going further there are more difficult techniques available. You'll find tips on particular technique how to act differently and still effectively. I do not regret I bought this book.
I received this book much earlier I expected to. Service is just perfect.
on 19 January 2016
informative
on 21 July 2015
Worth aread
on 16 July 2014
Xcellent
on 19 March 2005
Was gifted this book from a friend.
It shows uses of not only the Bo staff, but also shorter stick techniques. It is very good for overall ideas of different staff sizes, though not a very good one for a normal staff techniques.
If your looking for ideas, it's great. If your looking to start from sctach and go onto high techniques, not so good.
on 1 December 1998
I have been a student of the martial arts for 20 years and this is without a doubt the best stick fighting book you can buy!
on 5 November 1998
This book was written by the only real ninja in the world. It deserves much respect.