Continued from The Art of Herge, Inventor of Tintin: Volume 1: 1907-1937, Herge is now 30 years old, and as prolific as before. Just like volume 1, this book is also filled with well reproduced art and sketches.

The text is still on Herge's career interspersed with Tintin's adventures, making it harder to follow.

For the most part, I guess my review for the first volume is still applicable here so I won't repeat it. The incidents that happen are different of course. You get to read about what Herge did during World War 2 and how it affected his work.

(There are more pictures of the book on my blog. Just visit my Amazon profile for the link.)
on 22 May 2011
Not much text - but then it's the art of herge, not his life, so I suppose that's fair enough. I was hoping for something on the techniques he used and I'm still looking.