Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 January 2014
Harold's End is a small, beautifully written and illustrated book of art. Honestly: there are watercolour drawings in it with protective sheets; it has a ribbon bookmark! Where the language seems simple and clear, the watercolour portraits add a deep sense of vulnerability. The ending sold the deal for me... I enjoyed reading this and certainly recommend it.
on 20 January 2005
J.t Leroy is the ultimate in cult writing. Beautiful, striking and heartfelt. The heart is deceitful above all things has to be one of my favourite books, again and again I go back to it.
I don't know why but Harold's end seems to have slipped under the radar in Great Britian. But PlEASE give it a try. The book while only around a hundred pages is filled with beautiful paintings and the story is completely J.T. His writing is improving by every book. I urge fans to get a copy and I urge people who dont know his work to join the cult of J.t.