on 9 January 2013
My Wife said this wasnt a good present for my 4 year old son! How wrong was she. He now wears a doo-rag and walks with a lean. Holllllla.
on 8 September 2011
I like gangsta rap...

I like colouring in...

If you like gangsta rap and colouring in too buy this book.

N.B. Colouring is spelt with a u, Brits can throw down some lyrics too holmes (is that how one says it?)
on 27 March 2013
I bought this book as a present for my little son.Previously he didn't do a lot apart from cry, wee and poo himself.Since having this book and getting a little older, he now runs hoes, bitches and hunnies.He did however, cause a bit of a stir at the local playgroup when he smoked some mutha for dissing him. He has also developed an annoying habit of saying,"know what I'm sayin' " after every sentence or request.On the plus side he, like this book, is more colourful now.
on 30 November 2010
This is great fun. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Be aware that there is some explicit language in the introduction page and on the page at the back of the book if you are buying it for a child. To be honest, nothing they won't hear if they listen to rap records...but not suitable for younger kids. I bought it for a 13 year old who listens to a lot of rap music.
on 26 March 2013
I bought this for a friend who is in to Rap music and has a wicked sense of humour.

It arrived really quickly and the packaging was excellent, and the book was even better!

Lots of pictures and my friend almost bust a gut when he opened it, laughed for 5 minutes straight.

Would definitaley recomend :)
on 4 April 2013
very interesting colouring book still hours of fun with it , bought as a birthday gift and loved it alot
on 29 September 2014
Bought this as a present for my arty and hip-hop loving other half, he loved it. It was abosultly hilarious.
I would also recommend as a de-stressing activity for the busy gangsta, can be done one handed in case you were holding your piece in the other, as there are many fools that need cooking.
on 23 October 2013
This is perfect for a random office birthday present, especially if you don't know what you are going to buy someone.

Also a good stocking filler.

Make sure you purchase crayons................................
on 13 August 2014
My boyf says "good paper; drawings could be more creative". I say it's a good "manly" way to get your feller to tap into his creative side and relax after a long day at the office doing mature stuff! Not one for kids (excludes grown up
Kids) though, what with all the guns and hoes. OK, no hoes in it, but there are Glocks and AKs.
on 25 April 2015
I bought this for my sister's three year old. She didn't approve. Five stars.

I bought another for my own apartment. It went down a treat at parties.