on 14 April 2013
Oh..I wish I had one of these as a child! It would have saved me years of bother. My mother furnished me with books about castles, birds and the seashore, to name but three. I used to love the Big Chief I-Spy Books one could buy at the Railway Station in which one would tick off key sightings in Britain's Stately Homes or, again, on the ubiquitous seashore. And yet...what a missed opportunity in my early years! If I could have encountered the female pudenda before the age of 10 and - what's more - coloured it in, I would have been spared the initial shock and embarrassment of meeting one 'first hand' some time in my late teens. "There's no need to be scared" , this book would have said, "Take your time to admire it's splendour and be in no hurry to find the little man in the boat..." Some to-scale minge flies would have been an added bonus.
on 21 November 2014
I bought the Cunt Coloring Book after coming across it in Stephen Fry's latest memoirs "More Fool Me". I was intrigued. Fingering through the book exposed bold, well defined vaginas of varying size and hair growth. The annual household game of Christmas "charades" is now replaced by a colouring competition. The winner receiving a packet of ginger nut biscuits and a jar of Branston original chutney.
on 22 March 2013
I bought a copy along with some cheap colouring pens, but I never seem to manage more than a few strokes before my tip goes soft and leaky.
on 7 October 2012
I bought this for my five yeard old son. He loves it. Instead of the usual shades of pink he has given me minges in all manner of different colours. Awesome.
on 30 January 2015
Thankfully not scratch and sniff...
This is an excellent set of templates for the erotic artist. The outlines are extremely detailed, offering a solid foundation for work. Experienced artists may wish to use watercolours or professional oil paints, although personally I prefer to splash on a coat of home-made emulsion. This is a wonderful book and I am glad that I came across it.
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2013
Great extra wee gift
Fab for shock factor
May wish to include crayons, pencils, felt tips etc to encourage people to use it
on 3 July 2007
I was gutted to find that many of the genitalia on offer were closed, reserved affairs, prompting me to colour in with mostly pink felt-tips. Had there been soused orifices with splaying lips and swollen clitorii, then I would have been able to use all the beautiful colours of the rainbow: Deep reds and veiny purples. Even blushing cerise. No. There are none. Foolishly I tried a few strokes of my Caribbean Green crayola for flair and now I have a useless book full of fetid zombiginas. Disappointing.
66 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2012
This book exceeded my expectations in every way. The pictures to colour in are varied and very beautiful. I bought 2 as presents and the recipients were very happy with them.
on 18 October 2015
Great work Tee Corinne. There's a wide range of vaginal drawings to select & bring to life by adding your favourite colours. Genius.