5.0 out of 5 stars a truly important book
if like me, you have found yourself becoming more and more upset by the degradation of the environment and human rights going on in today's society and are haunted by a feeling of impotence as to this i strongly recommend this book.
Published on 17 May 2005 by S. Egan

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather dated
There is a lot in this book with which I am familiar through the Transition movement, and as I have already had training in facilitation. It would be useful if neither of these applies.
Published 16 months ago by Janie

5.0 out of 5 stars a truly important book, 17 May 2005
S. Egan (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Back to Life: Practices to Reconnect Our Lives, Our World (Paperback)
the authors lay out their approach in a theoretical way which is truly liberating before focussing on practical exercises to help us feel our pain for what is happening in the world and convert that into the caring power to address these problems.
this is a wonderful antidote to what is going on in our world and a warrior call for those who care about life on this earth

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 6 Jan 2013
this book helps me to reconnect with myself, other living beings, and the earth. it includes beautiful poems and exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone should read this, 12 April 2011
Dr. Jo Tait "Jo" (milton keynes UK) - See all my reviews
Quite a heavy read, as it deals with the psychological and spiritual transition at this point of change in the planet.
A good companion to a workshop, perhaps - maybe too much to just read alone?

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather dated, 15 Aug 2013