on 10 June 2015
This is a beautiful little book, with the emphasis on little. I have seen Massoudy's work for real and reproduced in coffee table book format (48 x 38 cms approx hard back) and it is so much more exciting when the small to tiny details of his calligraphy can be appreciated.
But, I have given this little version to a friend who loves it having not seen the larger versions, so it must work well enough.
on 7 June 2012
I read an earlier version of this book in a library and had to buy it. The art is beautiful and true to it's match with the selected poetry and quotes. I absolutely love this book!
on 21 May 2013
very beautiful calligraphy/art and very inexpensive in view of all the colour work
I very strongly recommend this book to lovers of calligraphy
on 30 August 2015
Beautiful little book, bought as a gift. I know my friend will love it...... Not only the stunning calligraphy but also the quotations.
on 1 April 2013
if you love arabic calligraphy or poetry this book well worth a look. compact little book packed with inspiration and ideas.
on 22 July 2014