5.0 out of 5 stars Iee 17th Edition
A must for all electricians and especially for those who are taking the 17th edition exhams
Make sure you have this weeks before you take the exham I got this 2 days before and I failed through lack of studying the format etc
Published on 31 July 2009 by J. Etchells

1.0 out of 5 stars This book is now out of date!!!
I ordered this book off Amazon on 8th June 2011 to practice for the C&G 17th edition wiring regulation's exam. After having the overpriced standards book for approximately 2 weeks, I now discover that on 1st July 2011 it is already out of date!

Published on 11 July 2011 by Stuart Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars Iee 17th Edition, 31 July 2009
J. Etchells "Etch" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition : (BS 7671: 2008) (With BS7671: 2008 Corrigendum (July 2008)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars 17th Edition Regs we all need, 16 April 2010
Mr. A. C. Foulsham "Always looking for the be... (Northamptonshire U.K) - See all my reviews
17th Edition Regs we all need

I trawled the internet but could NOT find a better price,anywhere. This is why I purchased from Amazon.

I already know that Amazon are a Company to be trusted so all things being equal I went ahead and made my purchase.

Anybody looking for this book,dont bother looking elsewhere,you are only wasting your time

5.0 out of 5 stars The Biggest Big-Red-Book since Monty Pythons Effort, 2 Mar 2008
M. James (Telford UK) - See all my reviews
Put simply, this book is the most compulsive reading matter I`ve come across since, erm ... The 16th Edition - & that was a right Corker.
The BSi & IET have surely outdone themselves with this Big Bulging Sexy book of regs, offering far more methods of protection to Persons & Livestock than ever dared before.
If I were to die tomorrow through fault of a missing equipotential bond, it certainly wouldnt be due to misinterpretation of this Book which takes safety to almost unparalled levels.
+++ A Cracking Read +++

5.0 out of 5 stars Return of the Regs! feat Mark Morrison on basson., 16 Mar 2008
Just what every sparks needs.

Its like the 16th edition.....On safety crack!

Yep for your money (alot of money at that) you get page after page of regulations that you will probably never know but possibly may need one day(but probably wont).

And then be happy when you get the amendments going though the book crossing out the regs that mean nothing and sticking a nice bit of paper in the back of the book.

Unfortunately if this is your line of work you will need it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This book is now out of date!!!, 11 July 2011
Stuart Porter (Durham, UK) - See all my reviews

I may have to go and buy the 17th edition amendment 1 version (the green book) just to get through my exam. It feels like I've been robbed!!!

*** DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK ***
*** get the later version with the green cover (amendment 1), released on 1st July 2011 ***

3.0 out of 5 stars 1001 ways to use an RCD, 14 Jan 2009
A murder mystery where people and livestock are getting murdered all across Europe. Only one man can stop it - the RCD! With the help of his partner equipotential bonding, they trawl through the regulations and fight against needless bureaucracy. Just wait until the sequel where they find out the RCD is actually a drug addict and keeps tripping out!

5.0 out of 5 stars You know you want it, 22 July 2008
A. Field "reevoowerer" (UK the land of red tape) - See all my reviews
I am about to order this. After reading the reviews I can't wait to get my hands on this and read it cover to cover to get all 17th,ed and ready for my next NICEIC inspection. It will be great, more regs, more questions, more trying to explain to customers. I may opt (have to) to go on a course aswell which is excellent as I was wondering where to go on holiday this year. Roll on the ammendments. There may even be a prequel and some retro bonding moments to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa! Steady on Betty!, 3 April 2008
J. Wood "JonnieBoy" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
Shortly after I received my copy, my TROUSERS EXPLODED!
Its that good!
Its Electric!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars IEE Wiring Regulations , BS7671, 13 Oct 2010
this is a must for anyone who is training or is a qualified electrician

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, seductive and full of suprises, 21 Mar 2008
G. Riley - See all my reviews
Put your John Grisham thriller away, this book simply wipes the floor with it.

Like other IEE books this one is even better, it's full of mysteries, deep character plots, MR. Competent is a very strange character indeed, but I won't spoil it for you. It's an absolute must for bedtime reading if your partner is with you and you really want to put her in the mood....

The sexy seductive red cover really gives you a clue of some of the adult themes that are talked about in this book. Equipotential bonding is taken to the next level.

IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition : (BS 7671: 2008) (With BS7671: 2008 Corrigendum (July 2008)) by Institution of Engineering & Technology (Paperback - 21 Jan 2008)
Used & New from: 15.65