Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 April 2015
I love this book. I have recently started making felted fairies by watching You Tube videos but it is much easier following the instructions set out in the book. The fairies are gorgeous!
on 20 March 2013
If I never make anything from this book, it would still have been a worthwhile purchase for the stunning feast for the eye provided by the pictures. However, I do expect to make good use of the fabulously clear, step by step photographed instructions. As an experienced dollmaker, I am delighted by the beautiful results that can be achieved with such a simple technique and by the appropriacy of fairies made of magic wool! I can see how they can be easily adapted to make any kind of decorative doll. This book is a must have for any dollmaker's collection ... and coffee table.
on 4 January 2013
A lovely book full of clear pictures, and complete instruction to make these lovely fairies. I have added this to my collection of felting books.
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2014
Oh what a pretty book. Next Christmas I hope to be hanging the home made fairies on my Christmas tree. I think time and patience will be required to get the desired result but it will be well worth it! The instructions arte clear andf the pictures are lovely. A different take on using wool fibres!!!
on 7 January 2016
Wonderful book and so many inspiring projects. I've made 3 so far and they don't look half as pretty as this very talented womans' work! I'll just keep practicing until they do! Very clearly written and pictures to help you. I'll be looking into another of her books soon. Highly recommended.
on 8 May 2014
This was bought as a present for my mother. She has been really pleased and has successfully mad some of the fairies from the book. The pictures and instructions are very clear and easy to follow and the results very similar to the pictures on the front of the book.
on 1 September 2015
Fantastic book,easy to follow instructions more than happy making theses fairies and Angels. I'm doing it for pleasure but already had a few orders to buy them,so could be a little earner for me! Would highly recommend you won't find a better book on felting wool.
on 26 August 2014
This book is wonderful and so inspiring, the instructions are combined with step by step pictures which is brilliant for a newbie like me. I do a lot of sewing and have never needle felted before, so can't wait to get started.
on 13 January 2013
excellent book and service can not fault at all would recomend i dont have any thing else to say but i have to keep writing
on 29 November 2013
I always fancied making some wool fairies and this book is just the ticket. Gorgeous pictures for inspiration and very clear instruction. I would strongly recommend if you are a fairy lover like me.