5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Considering
Published 19 months ago by Watten1

3.0 out of 5 stars Unconvinced
As it is still 2010 I can only review the app which only tells you about the current days wine drinking prospects. Using it 'unblinded' I haven't noticed any correlation with how enjoyable the wine is. I like my wine and have a fairly well stocked cellar but am no MW. If I ever get round to a proper comparative blinded tasting Iwill let you know....
Published on 17 Dec 2010 by RB99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Considering, 12 Jan 2013
I have bought this book for the last three years. My starting point was/is to be sceptical: how can identical bottles of wine be good on one day and not the next? Does it really have something to do with the biodynamic calendar or is it simply bottle variability? I do not really use this book to determine what nights to drink wine on and anyway, if I followed it very closely, I wouldn't really know whether it was an accurate predictor of when wine was best as I would have no comparitor to measure it against. However, on so many occasions I have opened a wine that I had previously really enjoyed only to find that it was sub par: when I then consult the book, I invariably find that I have chosen a poor wine day. So, perhaps suspend critical judgment, experiment and for a small outlay discover whether it is something that adds to the enjoyment of your wine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan 2013
Endrody Zsuzsanna (EUROPE) - See all my reviews
I am lucky to use this calandar 4 years. I find it very useful to decide, what time is optimal to invite my friends to my wineyard. It works! The wine test really best!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unconvinced, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: When Wine Tastes Best 2011: A Biodynamic Calendar for Wine Drinkers (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars biodynamique wines, 22 Sep 2010
Became interested when I visited Drouhin's in Beaune. This book, and its predecessor, identify the 'best' times for drinking wine. I am still experimenting!

When Wine Tastes Best 2011: A Biodynamic Calendar for Wine Drinkers
When Wine Tastes Best 2011: A Biodynamic Calendar for Wine Drinkers by Matthias K. Thun (Paperback - 19 Aug 2010)
5.75