4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Gift
I didn't read the whole book myself because it was a gift, but what I did read was funny. Made a great gift anyway, good value for money.
Published on 17 April 2009 by Ms. S. E. Bowe

2.0 out of 5 stars heard most before
When I saw this advertised I thought hey is looks good.But was disappointed in its content.Most of the insults I have heard before .Sorry,its not what I expected.
Published 13 months ago by charliebhoy

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Gift, 17 April 2009
This review is from: The Feckin' Book of Irish Insults: for gobdaws as thick as manure and only half as useful (The Feckin' Collection) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars BoD, 18 Dec 2011
Br-r-r-r-r-illiant Blooming Brilliant 'Exactly what it says on the tin' - I have bought 5 of this feckin' collection for Christmas - I have had a sneak glimpse through them as I intend to wrapped them in plain brown paper and put a number on each one. I have put corresponding numbers inside each of 5 Christmas Crackers - and you guessed it!!!
I Know we will have a wonderful giggly Christmas Afternoon.

2.0 out of 5 stars heard most before, 16 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 12 Feb 2013
If you want a good laugh, get someone to read it out loud. Brilliant and highly entertaining. Contains expressions I had forgotten.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% hilarious, 23 Nov 2012
A. Collins (London) - See all my reviews
helps if you are Irish, I had some friends round for dinner half of us were Irish & half English we were just in fits of laughter, tummy hurt form laughing!! would make a great stocking filler or if you genuinely need a good laugh!!