4.0 out of 5 stars BoD
Br-r-r-r-r-illiant Blooming Brilliant 'Exactly what it says on the tin' - I have bought 5 of this feckin' collection for Christmas - I have had a sneak glimpse through them as I intend to wrapped them in plain brown paper and put a number on each one. I have put corresponding numbers inside each of 5 Christmas Crackers - and you guessed it!!!
I Know we will have a...
Published on 18 Dec. 2011 by BoD

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny little book
I was expecting it to look a little more substantial. it is a miserably small looking book especially as i was going to give it as a present.
Published 18 months ago by Fiona

4.0 out of 5 stars BoD, 18 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Feckin' Book of Irish Sex and Love that's not fit for dacent people's eyes (The Feckin' Collection) (Hardcover)
I Know we will have a wonderful giggly Christmas Afternoon.

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny little book, 18 Nov. 2013