5.0 out of 5 stars An All Time Favourite
I have to admit that this book stayed on the shelf for a few months after its purchase. I bought it when I first tried to start potty training my little boy, but gave up due to lack of interest. However, he has since taken it off the shelf and asked me to read it and now loves it. He and his younger brother giggle wonderfully every time I read "nappies are...
Published on 23 Jan 2001 by Leigh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best potty book for training
Am not too happy with the ending - the whole story is cute, but the ending to me shows that it's ok to get to the toilet too late and so the princess wets herself and the floor and this to me shows my toddler that's it's ok to do so. Not a good ending at all.
Published on 23 May 2010 by Mrs. C. Carmichael

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars How does this help, 12 Feb 2007
This review is from: I Want My Potty! (Little Princess) (Hardcover)
I bought this book to help my 2 year old get the idea of potty training. Sometimes the little princess falls off the potty, sometimes she puts it on her head and at the end, she wets herself. How does this help with potty training? Can see that shows that all is not simple and perfect first time, but surely she should get there in the end...?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for girls, 2 Mar 2010
Mrs. J. A. Colbourne (England) - See all my reviews
This book is really good as all little girls love princesses.
It is really interactive as you get to choose what potty and knickers is best for princess polly and choose which ones you would choose.
The cheering sound gets my daughter excited and she likes to press it after she has been to the potty too.
Would definately rate this book to get your child to show an interest.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not useful for potty training!!, 26 Mar 2009
I bought this to help my daughter with her potty training, but all this book seems to do is show a little girl fall off a potty, shove it on her head and eventually wet herself. Not really very helpful one bit for potty training, although I'm sure she'll find it amusing when she's been out of nappies for some time, but I won't be reading it to her until then.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and lighthearted, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: I Want My Potty! (Little Princess) (Hardcover)
Very funny and lighthearted. My son liked it even though he doesn't really watch the show. The novelty of the book did wear off quite quickly and it's gathering dust in his bedroom now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty training, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: I Want My Potty! (Little Princess) (Hardcover)
Its a must for all parents grandparents and child minders it is great value for money and a fun read for little ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty book, 23 May 2014
This review is from: I Want My Potty! (Little Princess) (Hardcover)
I am happy with the potty book the children enjoy the story I will recommend this to family and friends

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but not in ebook form, 27 Mar 2014
My daughters love this book. But in ebook form its not the best. Unfortunately it doesn't anto fit one page at a time, but displays two. On a Kindle this is a very small image for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training, 18 Mar 2014
My daughter loves her Little Princess books and I purchased this title when she started potty training. She loves the story and I think it helped her through the training process too.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son love it, 7 Mar 2014
My son is autistic and not potty trained, he loves this book. He's starting to grasp the content of it and even chuckles with laughter throughout, joy to read to him

5.0 out of 5 stars great classic book, 23 Dec 2013
bought for my 2 1/2 year old as he loves watching the little princess on TV and are potty training

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

I Want My Potty! (Little Princess)
I Want My Potty! (Little Princess) by Tony Ross (Hardcover - 24 Feb 2000)