5.0 out of 5 stars Important Book, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Miracles Do Happen (Paperback)
It was wonderful to read Sr. Briege's story and to see the power of God at work in the world through her prayers and spirituality. It was particularly edifying for me to read this book because I was once prayed over by Sr. Briege. I was dying from a serious liver disease and it was fascinating to hear Sr. Briege calmly negotiating with God to give me back my life. This story is told in A Spiritual Odyssey: Diary of an Ordinary Catholic "I don't mind, Lord," she was saying, "if you want to heal him by miraculous means, or by natural healing or, indeed, by the hands of a skilled surgeon... just so long as you heal him." Well, a liver transplant shortly after that gave me my life back...and a wonderful life it is. I have since been privileged to write the story of a remarkable man whose gifts and story are every bit as amazing as Sr. Briege's The Miracle Ship It is so important that the stories of these two people are read at a time when the Christian faith is diminishing in the modern material world when simple faith in miracles and the supernatural is dying These books remind us of the power of God and his place in our lives and in the world. Sr. Briege, as she says herself, is a sign-post pointing to Jesus Christ, touching many lives not only through her book but by an energetic, world-wide ministry that has allowed her faith and her fame to touch the hearts and souls of many people. All Christians serious about their spirituality should try to get their hands on Miracles do Happen and, indeed, on The Miracle Ship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracles do Happen, 13 July 2009
L. Hurlock - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracles Do Happen (Paperback)
I enjoyed in reading this book and I did experience a spiritual understanding
of my actual situation.
I do recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring book, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Miracles Do Happen (Paperback)
This is a book worth reading whether you are from a Catholic or Protestant background. It appears to show that God will use you greatly if have a faithful and dedicated heart for Him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book on accepting the challenges of faith and opening yourself up to God's plan, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Miracles Do Happen (Paperback)
Easy read for anyone interested in God, doubting in faith or on a challenging personal journey. We all need healing and this book illustrates how it comes in physical, spiritual and emotional ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Miracles Do Happen (Paperback)
Great Book - recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Mar. 2015
book in good condition

Miracles Do Happen
Miracles Do Happen by Henry Libersat (Paperback - 1 Dec. 1998)