on 24 May 2010
sometimes the oldies are the best and i highly recommend this book if like me you want to get the best out of your food processor.
mary berry never disappoints
on 21 April 2002
A no-nonsense easy to read and understand cookery book for owners of food processors. All the recipes work very well with good simple ingredients. Excellent mayo recipe which I have used every since first reading it. Please bring it back for sale.
on 12 April 2010
Wife treated herself to a food processor, poor instruction book. Mary Berry has never let her down in the past,hence the purchase of her book on food processing. Worth every penny; easy to follow and the recipes work. Mary Berry's cookbooks are very much "A Must Have" and they never date.
on 5 August 2013
Bought a few books when I invested at last in a Food Processor. This is by far the best. Easy to follow and the results are great. Perfect Pizza bases, Blueberry Muffins & Victoria Sponge prepared in next to no time with no worries about the end result when trying out something new.
on 5 March 2012
So pleased to find this Cookbook on Amazon. Although this was a used product it arrived in great condition for the age of the book. I would like to thank Amazon & the supplier The Perfect Used Book Store for the chance to buy this, which is excellent value for money.The recipes are clear and easy to follow. What a shame this book is out of production, but lucky for me I spotted this on Amazon.Thanks again for your usual great service and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from the supplier in the future.
on 21 November 2011
The family with their inexhaustible appetite for sustaining everyday meals to suit all ages are a thing of the past (thank goodness). Why oh Why did I leave it so long to acquire a food processor? No wonder publishers now suppose that anyone with their wits about them will be completely au fait with their simple and efficient usage. But not me! I needed, really NEEDED Mary Berrys' 12 year old and out of print book - Magic - Now the fun begins.
on 4 December 2012
If you're a beginner this is great. I'm new to the processor and the instructions that came with it and that good this book explains it all
on 25 November 2012
processor books are not easy to find. This one is quite old but gives good advice and tips on using your processor. Has quick and easy recipes too. I like it
on 13 June 2012
I ordered this book as we had just bought a foot processor and thought there would be some very useful tips and recipes in it which there are, delivery time was excellent, this was a used book and the condition was described as very good, I would disagree with that and say the condition was acceptable the spine was damaged and there are a few rips on the front cover but it is still a good buy.
on 2 April 2013
as always Mary comes up with good, useable recipes and I bought this book knowing it was written some yeras ago but i was a bit dissapointed to find such old fashioned recipes, most of which I have in other books. I bought it as I couldn't find a modern cook book for my new food processor.