5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
It's great when a children's rhyme we all know is given a new lease of life. This book does this. Yes there is the bus, yes there are the wheels and all the rest, but there is so much going on in each picture and each picture is so full of colour and life, that my youngster never gets tired of the book.
That's the best recommendation I can give.
Published on 21 Mar. 2008 by Dodster

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacks excitement
This book is quite small which may suit small fingers to hold but it also means that actually putting their fingers into the holes to turn the pages is difficult. I was disappointed that it lacked a bit of excitement and had perhaps too much detail on pages but little to focus on for the child as they looked through each hole.
Published on 9 Oct. 2012 by Tootsie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 21 Mar. 2008
Dodster (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round (Classic Books with Holes) (Board book)
That's the best recommendation I can give.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 20 Jun. 2006
Mrs. C. J. Cubbon (Stafford, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
OH, I know, wheels on the bus....but this is SOOOOO lovely....it would be perfect for a birthday gift as all the people going on the bus are going to a party. Lovely holes to peek through and a nice big size....what a bargain. Will become a well read and much loved addition to any young childs' bookshelf

5.0 out of 5 stars This book ROCKS, 13 Jan. 2008
A major favourite with my 18 month old girl. She requests it about 10 times a day, sits on my lap and ROCKS - no other way to put it. She does the wipers with her arms flailing, sticks her little fingers through the holes to turn the pages and observes the well drawn detail of doggies, butterflies etc etc. Much recommended! But of course you can't just read it, you've got to sing it and do the actions/ baby signs too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 14 Aug. 2009
A terrific, brightly coloured book for children, the cut outs on every page provide interest and the song is one they love to sing along too. A real hit with my toddler, there is plenty to point out on every page and so it makes book time a real pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our baby LOVES this already!, 7 Dec. 2008
This book has a long life ahead. Our baby loves it already and has done since he was 5 months old. There are so many images and characters to talk about as the bus travels along. The weather changes, there are different animals and each page has new things happening inside the bus. It's very bright and cheerful and our son is always reaching out to touch the pages and holes. A lovely little book that you can sing along with, or just talk about and make up your own stories about the people and animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!!, 19 Jun. 2008
my son just loves this book and will sit for ages looking through each page as there is so much happening at every turn including the texture of the cut out sections....i would definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I still believed!, 14 Nov. 2006
S. Wallace (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My grandchildren love the song and book they sit on my lap for ever as we read through and sing and discuss each scene that unfolds. I believe the world needs more fictional stories that are none threatening and just old worldly. We all loaded onto the bus and went to the party. Good imaginations can spring from wonderful books like these for young and old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colourful pictures, 23 Jun. 2008
Mle J. Marriott "Macca12" (France) - See all my reviews
My son is only 5 months, but he loves looking at this book even if he doesn't understand the "story" yet - there are lots of bright colours and things to see in the pictures. I can see him enjoying it more and more as he gets older as we discuss the content of the pictures (people, animals, clowns, magicians...) My only problem is to stop my son from eating the book! The CD is a great bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 3 Aug. 2012
I ordered this expecting it to be a bit naff even after reading all the good reviews and i was very pleasantly surprised! My 3yr old loves feeling all the ridges and holes in the book and the nice bright illustrations capture his attention. I bought it more for my 1yr old because she's more of a book/story enthusiast but it's proven a big hit with both kids. a worthwhile purchase if you want a singalong book :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for sing-a-long, 6 Mar. 2010
Board books are great for little hands to avoid pages being bent or ripped. This one is great for children who are familiar with the song & can then see the pictures as they go through each page & sing the words (also handy for Mums & Dads who can't remember all the words). Each page is brightly coloured & has a 'cut out' section that relates to the text e.g. the wheel for the first verse, the windscreen wipers for the second verse & so on, so parents can show the child what these things look like.Our one year old just likes putting her finger in the indentation where the wheel goes, but in fairness doesn't seem interested in the rest at this stage, although she loves the song. I'm sure as she gets older it will keep her amused longer.

The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round (Classic Books with Holes)