5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This one is a favourite with our 18 month old, and has been since got it for his first birthday. Lovely illustrations. As well as the first verse, it includes "If you see a crocodile..." and "If you see a lion...".
Published on 1 Feb. 2010 by LJ Miles

LJ Miles (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy absolutely loves it !, 26 Aug. 2009
Mrs. P. A. S. Ruddle "Pollski" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
Pictures are lovely, and the song is sung over and over again. My 18 month old never tires of it. I highly recommend it (along with Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes).

5.0 out of 5 stars A real favourite, 15 April 2011
K. Fulton (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
My 10 month old daughter ADORES this book - and can sing 'row, row' row' and make the animal noises. A real favourite - I'm online to buy the others in this series

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice book, 15 May 2010
H. Wright "Law Student" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my daughter as row, row, row your boat is one of her favourite songs. Its a good quality board book and easy for my daughter to hold and turn the pages. The illustrations are also very nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Row Boat book, 10 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
This was bought for my 17 month old grandson. Thoroughly enjoyable especially when used with the nursery rhymn song. It also appealed to my 3 year old grandaughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars first readers with actions, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
A good sized cardboard book for tiny hands and for a parent to read with the child. The pictures are clear and colourful.The words are large enough for the children to read when they are older. A good complement for the activity....rowing the boat...for the child to understand the rhyme and to join in the repeated lines.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
My little girl recently got this book from one of our visitors, I'd have never actually bought anything like this! The illustrations are quite minimalistic - some children, a toy lion and a toy crocodile. Row, row, row your boat is such a wonderful song, it's always a hit at the Rhyme Time with the children at our local library, but here the illustrator obviously was not bothered to develop the theme - in my opinion there should be a picture of boat(at the very least!) as the whole song actually about rowing a boat. Pictures could be detailed, like a river with some trees, etc, a boat on the river, children in the boat, etc, so that you could point out different things to your child in the pictures. In my opinion it's not a stimulating book, my little one never looks through it of her own accord, whereas she often picks up other board books with more detailed pictures and leafs through them looking at the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
Incredibly simple, incredibly adorable and incredibly affective little board book for toddlers. This jolly book illustrates the song beautifully. My little grandson could not get enough of this book - lovely!
I see some poor reviews for this as a kindle book and even though I am a kindle convert through and through I can understand why. I have read the board book many times with a toddler on my lap. He likes to turn the pages and give the book an occasional excited shake! Just not the same on Kindle for this type of reading experience or age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 5 April 2014
Wynne Kelly "Kellydoll" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
How can a book with so few pages and only a couple of dozen words deserve 5 stars? Well, the youngest member of our tribe just loves it. He turns the pages, sways backwards and forwards and enjoys listening to the song.

It also includes the verses about the crocodile and the lion - new to me. My own children don't remember these so perhaps they are a recent addition?

Anyway, the pictures are simple and gorgeous and this board book is (so far!) proving to be very robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful book, 24 Jan. 2011
gran (sunderland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) (Hardcover)
loverly colourful pages that you interact with the book & your child.bought for two grandchildren aged 3years 18mths who love this song.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books)
Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Baby Board Books) by Annie Kubler (Hardcover - 1 April 2003)