5.0 out of 5 stars An Introduction to e-bay for the Older Generation
A friend was interested in e-bay and borrowed this book from his local library. I glanced through it and was impressed by the way that it was written. I am no expert but this book seemed to address all the points that I was interested in in a manner that appealed to me. I would recommend it to any one getting started, especially if you are of advancing years.
Published on 30 May 2010 by P,C,Herbert

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
The title is patronising. There is no reason why a guide has to be "for the older generation". I'm surprised it is not written in 20 point font to emphasis the point.

The book does not flow in any logical way....Chapter 4 is on feedback and Chapter 5 is on Pay Pal but buying is Chapter 9 and selling is Chapter 10.

It does not address the very real...
Published on 16 Aug. 2010 by Member of the Older Generation

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 16 Aug. 2010
This review is from: An Introduction to e-bay for the Older Generation (Paperback)

It does not address the very real and amazingly frustrating problem of trying to contact someone at Ebay for help.

If you are looking for a simple, straightforward guide which takes you logically through the buying process, the selling process and what you will meet along the way, this is not it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Introduction to e-bay for the Older Generation, 30 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars E Bay for Older people, 8 May 2010
Mrs. S. J. Stock (UK) - See all my reviews
I got this for my Dad , he uses the computer but has not got the confidence to use E bay yet.... I am hoping with the support from me and this book telling him how he will get years of fun out of this - and be able to sell loads of things for me that I have just not got round to doing myself !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for people who aren't good with computers, 7 Aug. 2010
Bought this for my father who is 62 as he kept nagging me to show him how to use the eBay. As he hasn't got a clue how to use a computer I thought it would be best for him to read some sought of guide before confusing him with the process of selling something which is his goal. He has really enjoyed learning about eBay through this book & it has lots of pictures and simplified terminology so he can easily understand. Would highly recommend this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ebay, 27 Sept. 2012
A. Pilling "A Pilling" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Hopeless book for Ebay virgins as I was, no help with the basic stuff such as how to list and what an EAN (a European Categorisation) is, or how to deal with photo's. Save the money and just launch into listing something that does not matter Ebay is very helpful and leads one on. I was expecting a very detailed step by step guide from the book but got nothing at all, it is clearly written by someone very familiar with Ebay.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must For A First Time Seller, 30 Mar. 2013
An Introduction to e-bay for the Older GenerationThis little book is a worthwhile purchase if you are thinking about selling on eBay. Forget about the reference to 'Older Generation' as the book is for All.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Good introduction for those with little knowledge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
Excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars a, 12 July 2011
I have not had a chance to read it yet

have browsed through it and it looks useful

An Introduction to e-bay for the Older Generation
An Introduction to e-bay for the Older Generation by Cherry Nixon (Paperback - 15 Aug. 2009)