Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 December 2013
As a passionate Sunflower lover, I was disappointed with the Sunflower Section, which was not up to date. There was no inclusion of the healing power of Sunflowers at Chernobyl and Fukushima in connection with radiation. I found this a serious omission.

On many days, the book just put me to sleep - very botanical in parts and lacking the passion and enthusiasm in the writing that I was hoping for.
on 3 January 2014
Saw a review of this book in a magazine. Thought it would make a perfect gift for my green fingered friend. Slightly smaller and thicker than I was expecting, but the content is fabulous. The history and detail is amazing. Very heavy book thigh and as I was sending to Australia it cost almost as much to post it, so beware if you are posting it on to someone. Arrived very quickly in perfect condition and packaging. Great price too compared to the retail cost.
on 14 February 2014
I bought it for a friend, a gardener, and she was absolutely delighted. Yes, I would recommend it to others
on 11 February 2016