5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present
I bought it for a friend, a gardener, and she was absolutely delighted. Yes, I would recommend it to others
Published 6 months ago by Rosemarie Eccleston

3.0 out of 5 stars SOMETHING MISSING
As a passionate Sunflower lover, I was disappointed with the Sunflower Section, which was not up to date. There was no inclusion of the healing power of Sunflowers at Chernobyl and Fukushima in connection with radiation. I found this a serious omission.

Published 8 months ago by mandalalinda

3.0 out of 5 stars SOMETHING MISSING, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Seven Flowers: and How They Shaped Our World (Hardcover)

On many days, the book just put me to sleep - very botanical in parts and lacking the passion and enthusiasm in the writing that I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 14 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Seven Flowers: and How They Shaped Our World (Hardcover)
Saw a review of this book in a magazine. Thought it would make a perfect gift for my green fingered friend. Slightly smaller and thicker than I was expecting, but the content is fabulous. The history and detail is amazing. Very heavy book thigh and as I was sending to Australia it cost almost as much to post it, so beware if you are posting it on to someone. Arrived very quickly in perfect condition and packaging. Great price too compared to the retail cost.

Seven Flowers: and How They Shaped Our World
Seven Flowers: and How They Shaped Our World by Jennifer Potter (Hardcover - 3 Oct 2013)
17.00