5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic fun
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Lorraine Sadler

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short, a quick giggle!
Pricey for the length of the book. Appropriately named, and a quick giggle, but read in 3 minutes. Brought as a present for a very sleep deprived friend and was a bit embarrassed to give it :/
Published 4 months ago by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic fun, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
This is a fantastically funny book! I bought it as a secret santa present and when I read it not only did i laugh out loud but also related to it too! As you read from start to finish it starts off fairly tame and you feel the frustration build as the book goes on and the tension of the parents builds and the kid will not sleep!! Most parents should empathise with this book in some form!! Funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars lighten up people, 16 Jun 2011
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
Some people just can't take a joke, it's not really for parents to read to their kids! For anyone who thinks that this is a serious book that actually suggests that parents tell their children to go the f*ck to sleep, then you're an idiot. It's like a joke book, if a stupid manager of a bookshop places it with the other children's book and then is appaulled when a child picks it up, then that's their fault.

It's a funny book, it's the kind of thing new parents might get as a present from a friend as a joke. I actually listened to the audio of it by Samuel L Jackson and it was hilarious, I don't even care that much about it, I just though the rating could do with some balancing.

5.0 out of 5 stars You know it's true!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
When I first saw this book I laughed out loud! As a new mother of a seven month old, it really rang true... I bought it as a fathers day gift for my husband and I will buy a copy for every person I know who gets pregnant in future (well at least those with a sense of humour anyway!).

Not only is it superbly written, the illustrations are lovely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short, a quick giggle!, 23 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for parents., 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
Did not have this book to help me when I needed it, but Boy, do I remember. It details, in verse, a parents plea to his young child to 'Go the .... to Sleep'. Do not be put off by the F word in the title. This is a lovely book and the illustrations are absolutely wonderful. However, I would have ended the poem with the parent falling asleep and the child scampering off down the hall rather than continuing on to the parent waking up again.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but....., 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
Yes it is funny the first time you read it but it is short and frankly not really worth buying, Disapointed over all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very funny, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
I thought this would be funny, but I didn't really like the humour. I guess we have a different approach to our baby's cries and long waiting times till he goes to sleep!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not as funny as I had hoped, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
I was quite disappointed with this book as, after reading previous reviews, I was expecting it to be hilarious. However, although my husband and I did laugh, it was not that good and certainly isn't a book we would want to read over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 7 Jan 2012
love this little book!
bought it for friends when they had a baby.
you can also find it beeing read by werner herzhog online- its pricelessly hilarious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, pity too short, 10 Sep 2011
This review is from: Go the F**k to Sleep (Hardcover)
This indeed a very funny book, to which any parent coud relate to... Both my wife and I liked it... Thinking of buying a few more for friends... Pity it's short, I hope there will be a second volume !

Go the F**k to Sleep
Go the F**k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach (Hardcover - 16 Jun 2011)
7.69