Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 November 2011
How often is it that you openly laugh when reading - Peanuts is timeless and just as funny today as it was all those years ago. These collections are a wonderful quick escape!
on 21 December 2013
Whilst Snoopy is considered by many to be nothing more than a Child's cartoon character, he is to many a lot more, a hero of their childhood, a memory of times past and also a reflection of society at the time. whatever time between 1950 and 2000 that may be.
He is non religious, non political and always Charlie Browns Dog. These little books or rather these timeless volumes will bring many hours of pleasure. I think they make wonderful gifts for all ages. My Brother was born in 1963 so I will be buying him the volume for that year. well worth a read and they will become family treasures.
on 14 December 2012
I want all of this set, and am slowly getting there.
My son and I read and read, laugh and laugh.
classic strips!
on 28 May 2013
'Peanuts' was a part of my 'growing up, well adjusted', Snoopy being my principle mentor. These books are excellent, hope one day to own the complete series.
on 1 April 2013
It was a present for Grandad and was a big hit! The cartoons are just as expected. De,inverted as expected. Love.y quality book
on 9 February 2013
This is the best one yet. I've read almost all of them up to now and the late 60's early 70's is Schultz in his prime.
on 28 June 2014
Another great Book from Charles Schultz, Wonderful set of books and worth every penny.
on 14 December 2015
If you're a fan you should buy all of these period
on 13 April 2016