Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 December 2012
bought this for a relative who has just recently bought a kitten.
she said that nthis series -simons cat- is just what she wanted as she is a fan of these.
i thought it was great and very funny as i read it before parcelling it up for her for xmas
on 9 August 2013
I coupled this book with a few other Simon's Cat products as a birthday gift for a friend who loves cats (and Simon's) but cannot have them in the place he currently lives. He was really happy with it so I assume this was a good purchase.
on 4 July 2013
'Simon's Cat' cartoons are very funny and suitable for anyone of any age who knows cats. I bought this item as a 4th birthday present for my grandson because he demands to watch it on You Tube whenever he visits me, and he loves it.
on 29 October 2012
I came across this book quite by accident & was giggling before I had seen 2 pages!It is so true to the character of cats I am still chuckling about the antics of this particular cat & shall follow his tricks with delight.
on 13 December 2012
Reading this cartoon book is a great way to lift your spirits and make you smile or laugh in a light-hearted way at some of the behaviour and habits that cats have. A simple way to make someone laugh. Highly recommended.
on 12 January 2013
Great fun and especially if you have ever had a cat,dog or rabbit. Every time you look at the cartoons there is something else to delight and amuse you. Great for cheering you up if you have had a bad day.
on 29 November 2012
I bought this as a xmas present so as yet can't comment on how much they will love it. But as a avid Simon's Cat Fan I am sure this book will not disapoint. The service was excellent and fast
on 13 February 2013
Another brilliant Simon's Cat book. May not be very thick, but is well worth reading/looking at, the diagrams are absolutely brilliant and cute, very true of cats and very funny.
on 31 December 2012
Really enjoyed this, the same as other Simon's cat books. I gave it to my vets when done with it and they have it in their waiting room - a big hit with people waiting to be seen!
on 19 October 2012
so much detail to enjoy,every page containing subtle jokes and new details to see each time you look.this book can be enjoyed at any age.the colour adds to the enjoyment.