Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 November 2013
I bought this for a gift for an avid Simons cat fan. I couldn't resist looking at it first and it literally made me laugh out load. There are no words, just sketches and they won't fail to make you laugh and smile. It's a thick book and brilliant for the price. So pleased and the recipient loved it. Would be perfect for any cat lover. There's also a section at the back where you learn to draw your own sketches. Very quick delivery and would recommend. Will definatly look at other books in the collection
on 31 December 2013
Simon Tofield is a magician! My mother has dementia and finds difficulty concentrating. That was until I gave this book. It's all she talks about! Thank you Simon! A man who knows his cats!
Everyone just loves Simon's Cat, with a cat with attitude that reminds you of your own in so many ways. This bumper edition book brings you some of the old favourites from previous books, with some new cartoons as well. At the rear of this book is a section where Simon shows you how to draw him, as well as animals from the cartoons, and then after that is a section of the cats that inspired the actual drawings with their antics.

This is ideal for yourself, or as a stocking filler, as Christmas isn't that far away as I write this. With this book it is just a matter of sitting down, relaxing and having a giggle at the antics of this funny cat, the kitten, and their antics, along with birds, hedgehogs, etc. This is definitely a book filled with fun.
on 22 October 2013
Ordered on supersaver 3-5 day delivery on Monday at 5pm, and was shocked to see it arrive at 11am on Tuesday morning! If thats not good service I don't know what is.
The book itself is large and in good condition, brought as a present and looks like it will be perfect.
on 3 October 2013
Being a Simon's Cat fan, really enjoyed this new lot of pics. As usual there's lots to laugh at. Loved the crop circles,the angry spider and the kitten gets in on the act too. Good stuff.
I liked this book. it's funny and witty and made me and my family + friends smile.
It describes every cat in one way or another.
And in almost every page i saw my own little cat.
Good fun - well worth the money.
Wound recommend for anyone at any age..!

p.s cat- static is for fantastic + cat... Just if you did not understand it.
on 11 April 2014
I bought thi as a gift and the recipient was really pleased with it. The item arrived very promptly and in excellent condition. The front of the book s mirrored silver making it look that extra bit special. It was passed around the office a few times, and people who owned cats themselves were in stitches.
on 9 November 2013
I bought this book for myself, as I already have the previous books about Simon's cat, and I always find something new in the pictures each time I read it. It compares well with Garfield, who is another cat who has ways of getting what he wants, not always with the success he thought he would have.
on 30 December 2013
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT SIMON'S CAT THEN I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU, BUT THIS IS A REALLY GREAT BOOK, GREAT PRICE , LOTS OF FUN TO READ . HAVE A LOOK AT THE SIMON'S CAT VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE, BRILLIANT, AND SO IS THIS BOOK.
on 16 January 2014
I love Simon's Cat books and videos and this was great! Loads of lovely illustrations to look through and giggle at! Very fair price too for the size!