Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 October 2011
if you love his other 2 books this one is just as amusing,it will make you laugh out loud every time you read it.there is nothing better than simon's cat to brighten your day, a must buy. great stocking filler to.
on 28 February 2012
This book is a BIG hit in our household of two adults, one child, two cats and a fish. Simon totally understands the nature of the cat and its views on its owner. In this latest book with the introduction of kitten, it is funny but also quite touching how the two cats develop a relationship of dislike, tolerance and then protection. A great present for anyone who is a slave to a cat.
on 13 January 2012
A great follow-up to his previous books. He really captures the cat experience. Although our 2 cats were kittens at the same time the interactions between the cats are very true to life. This was a gift for my teenaged son who is a major Simon's Cat fan. He even opens his mouth and points to it when he's hungry.
on 24 June 2012
I can't get enough of this wonderful cat - the cartoons are so hilarious and truly capture the essence of what a cat is. The addition of this adorable kitten has only improved them. The expressions, including poor old Simon's, are so cleverly done and the whole book keeps me laughing for hours. This would make a terrific gift for anyone you know, whether they have a cat or not (though it might make them feel better to see the trials of another cat-owner if they do!) I can't wait for the next book!
on 23 November 2011
A great follow on to the previous books. My sides were actually sore from laughing.
If you have ever owned a cat / kitten get the book. If you like cats, get the book. You hate cats, well get the book as it shows what they are like and maybe even why you hate them.
I had the book for less than 24Hrs before my sister ran off with it.
on 24 October 2011
Very very funny, although i'm sure if you buy this book you will already love Simon's cat.
It's lovely to have the book as well as Simon's website and you tube. Keep up the good and very funny work!
on 5 December 2011
This is his third book, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't buy it from the USA Amazon.com yet - but I couldn't wait as one was a xmas gift. I also purchased one for myself. This has to be my favorite of the three. I was laughing all the way through it. Reminded me of my kitties.
on 22 November 2011
Simon Tofield is a great observer and is also full of imagination, he's able to create diffferent situations without losing the cat perspective.
Everybody who has a cat can recognize it in Simon's cat.
on 4 November 2011
I discovered Simon's Cat on YouTube and joined the hordes of fans. You don't have to be a cat person to appreciate the pictured humor, disasters, and general chaos that are all part of being owned by a cat, but so many of the situations are all too real. Simon's style, though not elaborate, is invariably expressive, and the new baby is adorable.
While some may wonder if a book can capture the charm of the videos online, the sequences of drawings evoke a real sense of action. A lovely addition to the Simon's Cat Collection!
The Simon's Cat videos never fail to make me laugh, even when I'm having the worst day possible I can watch pretty much any of them to put a smile on my face so of course I've been religiously buying the books as they're published. Since I currently have a new kitten in the house this seemed like the perfect time to pick Kitten Chaos back up for probably the billionth time. These are the kind of books that you can leave sat on the coffee table and flick through whenever you have a couple of minutes (my friend actually has a whole shelf of books like this in her bathroom!) but this time I sat and read from cover to cover and found myself giggling away to myself the whole way through.

Simon Tofield is obviously an experienced cat owner and he captures common personality traits over and over again in his drawings and videos. I see hints of every cat I've ever met in these books but Kitten Chaos was particularly appropriate because my kitten is incredibly good at creating mayhem. So many of these images are currently part of daily life in my house and that just made them even more amusing.

I love the videos, I love these books and I'll continue to purchase them until the author stops publishing them!