Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 December 2011
This third Simon's Cat cartoon book by Simon Tofield is absolutely brilliant; particularly if you have witnessed interactions between cats in a household. It is inspired by taking in an abandoned kitten which is not appreciated by the dominant house cat, then the competition for attention, food and space in the house that ensues. Charming, funny and true of real cats. Good value and a delightful Christmas present for a cat lover.
on 25 November 2011
I must admit this is not a book for everyone. It is also a book which will remain on the shelf for long time after you have been through it. However it is a book ideal for people who can laugh about the clumsiness and curiousness of cats. People who fit within this group will see lots of common things with their own cat.
on 29 October 2011
I've got all three books now and they keep me in stitches however often I look at them, I expect this one with the kitten (judging by the latest video) will be just as good - Simon obviously loves cats and has lived with them for a long time. As long as they keep publishing the books I will keep buying them.
on 26 March 2012
I've seen the Youtube videos and finally decided to get a book. I chose this one as I've got a fairly good laugh out of the introduction of a kitten into the videos. This was spot on in terms of behaviour and made me laugh a fair few times. It was well worth the price.
on 29 November 2011
I have bought this as a Christmas present so of course haven't read it but, having read all his other books and also looked at all the videos I see no reason why this will not be a very welcome present.
on 11 November 2011
If you a cat lover, you will love this book.
The fun illustration relay brings out the playfulness of the 2 cats.

This will also make a great gift for friends and family who are cat lovers.
on 23 November 2011
Arrived in perfect condition and in decent time. Have been a fan of Simon's Cat since the first videos and this book made me laugh out loud a lot, very happy to see the series continue :)
on 14 January 2012
I bought 2 of these books for a new cat-owner for Christmas. I have 4 cats & these cartoons always make me laugh. Long may Simon & his cats continue to amuse us!
on 5 January 2012
bought this for my father for christmas, he and my older brother spent the next few days reading it and giggling like little girls, its a defo for nature lovers!
on 14 November 2011
As I have come to expect, another brilliant book from Simon Tofield! Definitely recommend, even the non-cat lovers will probably get a kick out of it!