5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!
Love this book and am surprised at some of the low ratings. I have not found a single recipe that I wouldn't cook - yes, some are quite basic but let's face it, we all want basic sometimes. I consider myself a very good cook but I don't cook cordon bleu every night. Keep up the good work Nadia, looking forward to book 3!
Published 7 months ago by Maggs

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Compared to her first cookbooks, including the other diet one, this is awful. Most of the recipes are so basic, I felt it was completely patronizing. Won't be using - will be donating to someone who has no idea how to do the most basic tasks in the kitchen.
Published 8 months ago by Marzipan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy food!, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Greedy Girl's Diet: Second Helpings! Fab Food Fast for a Slim Life (Hardcover)
I bought this book because it offered fast but delicious healthy meals and I wanted my daughter to realise that it was possible to throw an attractive, nourishing meal together in a matter of minutes. I wasn't bothered about the weight-loss aspects although that is an added bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct 2014
Can't wait to do these recipies

4.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T HELP BEING GREEDY!, 17 Feb 2014
Interesting recipes; well presented. Cannot truly give a well rounded opinion as efforts to explore the book have been slow.
Have given a copy to my daughter-in-law (purchased two different books by Nadia) who loves to try new recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sep 2014
Lovely book

3.0 out of 5 stars GREEDY GIRLS DIET, 22 Feb 2014
Jacquie (guernsey channel islands) - See all my reviews
Not had time to look at it more seriously.... but not what I expected... needs me to have a good read before a positive rating.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›