5.0 out of 5 stars Many good memories from my family and childhood in my beloved ..., 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rio De Janeiro: the Cookbook (Hardcover)
I bought the book to give as a gift and ended up buying one more copy to myself.
The information about the dishes, ingredients and even about the city are quite accurate and reminded me of many, many, many, many forgotten things, places, tastes,... Many good memories from my family and childhood in my beloved Rio. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rio De Janeiro: the Cookbook (Hardcover)
I recently bought this book and I'm so glad I did. A welcome addition to my collection of cookbooks, this not only provides the reader with a great collection of recipes, it is also a kind of geography lesson as each section is divided into areas in and around Rio. Everything is clear and easy to follow, with personal memories, anecdotes and lots of additional information, by the time I had finished reading it, I was dreaming of an organised trip to Rio based on the places mentioned in the book that I wanted to visit. Bright and colourful, this book brings Rio to life and I can't wait to start trying the recipes out. If you like cookery books that aren't just full of recipes then this is a more than welcome addition to anyone's collection. Enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice collection, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Rio De Janeiro: the Cookbook (Hardcover)
Great book, I've cooked loads of recipes from her, however some spelling errors!

Rio De Janeiro: the Cookbook
Rio De Janeiro: the Cookbook by Leticia Moreinos Schwartz (Hardcover - 24 Oct 2013)