5.0 out of 5 stars Changed My Life!
This book was recommended by a friend who had lost an incredible amount of weight. It completely changes the way you eat for the better and how fat is good and sugar is bad! I feel so much happier and healthier and it is not a diet, it's a way of living! I highly recommend it.
Published 3 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars The best present to your health and body (but not completely revised and updated content compared to the previous edition)
Premise - the rating is 5 stars if you have only this edition (2013). 3 stars if you also have the previous one (2010).

I have been a fan of this system for years and I have purchased also the previous edition of this book (I also have the Flat Tummy Fast and the amazing Clean and Lean Recipes Book). Whilst the title makes reference to diet this is a lifestyle...
Published 13 months ago by Culture Enthusiast

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing! !, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Clean & Lean Diet: The Bestselling Book on Achieving Your Perfect Body (Clean & Lean Series) (Paperback)
Awesome book very informative and helpful in deciding which foods to eat. Has taught me so much about new foods and how to cook it healthier. Top book. Love it. Buy it. You'll be impressed

3.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 25 May 2014
A quick easy read but I found the recipes too complicated for a family of 4. Although lots of tips to take into account whilst making small changes for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to follow and makes a lot of sense, 15 July 2014
Really easy to follow and makes complete sense. Cant' wait to get started!
Got this on kindle then ordered the real thing to keep in my kitchen,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book,very easy to see why the diet is such a sucess, 4 July 2014
I have given this book a five star rating as I found it detailed and easy to follow. As I was reading I found myself saying "that's so true" and it really makes a lot of sense. I have had success following this plan which was the best reward for my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 22 Jun 2014
Everything I needed to kick start my healthy life style. Really easy to understand and follow. Great read. Making me work hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 20 Jun 2014
forget dieting. this book tells you how to stay healthy and slim but still enjoy delicious food. will now buy his other books

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and common sense book, 18 Jun 2014
D. Scott "Denise W" (uk) - See all my reviews
I'm annoyed with myself. I fell off the eating clean wagon spectacularly recently and started on coke and crisps! I feel fat and sluggish and need motivated. I found this book on my kindle lenders library. It's no nonsense and full of tips. He's not patronising either. Sugar is the enemy! Denise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and easy choice, 17 Jun 2014
This book comes with easy recipes and tips to loose weight, is easy to follow and prepare, would recommend to family and friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating Clean, 13 Jun 2014
I was introduced to eating clean a while back. I thought my diet was healthy this takes food onto another level. Its not a diet book but re-educates you on what to eat. My sugar intake has been cut down and I feel much better and while not trying have even lost some weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book with healthy and tasty receipts, 4 Jun 2014
Lovely book,will get you into healthy clean eating in no time. Simple to understand,there is actually no Hokus pocus with this,as you have to make the effort to eat better than you used to. Try it..

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›