Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 April 2014
Great book lots of how to do and makes. Great inspiration for things that would fit into most average homes without having to redesign the whole house around them. Gave me lots of ideas for possibilities of make overs on a wide range of items. Highly recommended
on 17 March 2014
I love this book! I didn't see the programme that Sarah was on but just found the book via blogs. I love the ethos of collecting and re-using vintage fabrics and wall papers and if Granny Chic is your kind of style, then you will love this book.
on 15 January 2014
Beautiful book full of gorgeouse pictures, just the thing when you feel like a bit of inspiration to spur you on to a bit of creative thinking
on 24 February 2014
Inspiration for the renovation of hour first floor , which includes kitchen , living room, hall way .So far I have decided all colour schemes. Project starts in a month.

Carla
on 14 July 2013
Book has nice pictures, but there isn't anything particularly new in it. Same sort of ideas that are already out there on the vintage theme.
on 14 October 2014
Fun book, to work with and to stimulate you own ideas
on 3 March 2014
I already own one of Sarah's books which I love. I saw her on the Great Interior Design Challenge and she was one of my favourites there too. Couldn't resist this book and I've also bought cards and other bits from her website. She's amazingly helpful and friendly.
on 19 April 2013
My copy arrived yesterday with squeals of delight. This book has a beautiful cover that would look fab on anyone's coffee table. It's full of inspirational ideas with colorful photos. What do I make first...
on 8 November 2014
Lovely book with lovely activities, beautifully photographed. Delight for the shelf, and useful too.
on 20 March 2014
...pretty photos but useless projects, I was disappointed with the content of this book. The book is more about styling than projects.