5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the third book
I have both of Rosie Lovell's books, they are not only a very good read, the recipes work and are fun to do. I love the way she writes with such enthusiasm, she gives you the courage to try adapting recipes yourself. Can't wait for the next book, I often feel she is in the kitchen with me!
Published on 18 Oct 2012 by Izadora Manners

3.0 out of 5 stars Complicated
The recipes are good, but I found the quantities too much. Some of them are also a bit complicated, personally I would say this is not a recipe book for beginners - slightly more advanced kitchen dwellers would probably find this much better. For me - it's a great challenge.
Published 18 months ago by Penny Lane

3.0 out of 5 stars Complicated, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Supper with Rosie: Recipes from Family, Friends and Far-flung Places (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the third book, 18 Oct 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Individual, 9 July 2012
I like a lot of these recipes but I wouldn't make many of them for more than just me eating. I bought it as a book to help with family meals. The idea of 'supper' as expressed in this book is very appealing and personally I love the pictures. I would have liked some more everyday-ingredients type meals that you can knock out easily in a busy week, that also satisfy nutrition demands for all ages. I would love someone to cook from this book - for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely easy to cook recipes, 17 May 2012
Great book with lovely easy to cook recipes with a cool twist. I only got it a week ago and already I've cooked loads of stuff in it.

Supper with Rosie: Recipes from Family, Friends and Far-flung Places