5.0 out of 5 stars Not just green, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gorgeous Greens (Gorgeous Series) (Vincent Square Books) (Paperback)
It's a super book, great pictures encouraging you to try new combinations of food. It's not a completely veggie book but uses small amounts of meat or fish, which could easily be omitted, in some recipes; perfect for people who want to cut down on their animal protein.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had one of Annie's earlier books and for years ..., 2 Oct. 2014
I had one of Annie's earlier books and for years it has been a book I referred to again and again. I guarded her recipes as so many guests kept asking for them because they all had a different twist.When I came to ordering to Gorgeous Greens I was a little doubtful as I wondered if the recipes would just be repeats of her earlier offering. I needn't have worried as within five minutes of opening the book I had marked at least three recipes which I am going to make in the next few days. Though the title does rather suggest it is a vegetarian cookbook this is not so. I have also ordered Gorgeous Suppers and have high hopes that that will be as interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by a friend, 11 April 2013
I ended up buying it myself after what I saw it at the friends house using one of the receipts. I flicked through and said I must have it! So I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
excellent recipes, quick and easy - great ideas and fast delivery of book - great company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
One of my favourites

Gorgeous Greens (Gorgeous Series) (Vincent Square Books)
Gorgeous Greens (Gorgeous Series) (Vincent Square Books) by Annie Bell (Paperback - 8 Sept. 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available