4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous suppers&gorgeous cakes, 11 Mar. 2009
Mrs. S. L. Betts (west midlands) - See all my reviews
very good recipes & easy to follow some lovely tasty suppers &cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 20 Nov. 2008
I wanted a simple cookbook with interesting recipes, and this book is all that and more. The photos made me hungry before i had even started preparing anything, and the scampi and chips recipe is the best i have ever seen. A must for anyone who wants good-looking and good-tasting food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous photos whet the appetite, 27 Jan. 2009
This is third in the series of 'Gorgeous' books from Annie Bell, I have all three and this is the one I would use most often (although Gorgeous Cakes is a close 2nd). I have tried two or three recipes from it so far and all have been good. The nice thing about this book is that it isn't what I'd call 'cheffy' but you get good results without having to do anything complicated (perfect for me!) and most of the recipes are practical for midweek family meals.

In fact, there are only a few suppers in here I wouldn't bother to try but you get that with every recipe book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite!, 27 Aug. 2010
J. Griffin - See all my reviews
Just ordered this for my sister because I have it and LOVE IT. It's my favourite recipe book and really useful and easy to use. Its the best Green Thai Curry I've ever made and the mushroom soup is gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 May 2013
Pamela A. Williams "Pam Williams" (Petts Wood, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gorgeous Suppers (Gorgeous Series) (Vincent Square Books) (Paperback)
Love this and her series of 'Gorgeous' cookery books. I use them and have also made presents of them. This particular buy was a replacement as my grandson had knocked a drink all over his mother's copy. She was upset as she used it frequently, hence the further order.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have Annie Bell's Baking Bible and her cakes are amazing! I've made a lot of her cakes over ..., 8 Jan. 2015
Lovely book. I have Annie Bell's Baking Bible and her cakes are amazing! I've made a lot of her cakes over and over and everyone loves them. I'm now going to give her meal recipe's a go. I've also bought The Country Cook book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
Interesting and tasty suppers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Michael David Treacy (Lewes, East Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous suppers, 20 Mar. 2011
Like all Annie Bell's books, this makes good reading. It is the sort of book that you will pick up for inspiration time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous suppers, 11 Feb. 2012
Am looking forward to making a lot of these dishes, my good lady will be pleased.This is a good book.

Gorgeous Suppers (Gorgeous Series) (Vincent Square Books)
Gorgeous Suppers (Gorgeous Series) (Vincent Square Books) by Annie Bell (Paperback - 8 Sept. 2011)
Used & New from: £0.01