5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea for a cook book - cooking through the seasons, 4 Jan 2013
G. Britton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen & Co: Colourful Home Cooking Through The Seasons (Paperback)
I bought this for a friends birthday, she loved it. I had a quick look through myself and would defiantly buy it for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't stop making things from this book!, 9 Oct 2012
Amazing. I love cookbooks but rarely do I get one that I immediately start using - or keep using. But I can tell you that there are recipes on every page that are just fantastic. Appealing, straightforward and delicious. Buy this book for yourself and your friends. You won't regret it.
Standouts so far are the blackberry and lemon muffins, the baked eggs and the gine and juniper pork.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the seasonal breakdown, 7 Oct 2014
Straightforward tasty recipes that I actually cook and the whole family enjoys. Like the seasonal breakdown. Of the any cookery books I own this one gets used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of choice!, 18 Sep 2012
I love this book, it is the ideal cookbook if you are looking for inspiration for every day dishes, or for entertaining, but are sick of the making the same thing over and over again (or constantly resorting to Jamie or Nigella!) Every ingredient is easily sourced and the recipes will have you watering at the mouth whilst realising that you can actually easily make them yourself! My food shopping never extends beyond the local supermarket and it's so nice to read a cookbook where I already have, or can easily find, the majority of ingredients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously Delicious, 10 Jun 2012
I'd heard about the Salad Club events & blog, and then stumbled upon their book. Winner! It's incredibly user friendly, I love the layout & photos, but the best thing is the recipes make people think I'm a demon in the kitchen! I'm SO impressed - been using it all week! A wonderful addition to all kitchens.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspired!, 29 Jan 2013
I was given a copy as a gift and have been seduced by the lovely recipes. Even MY fussy family acknowledge that the resulting meals are "really nice, thanks!" and plates are handed back clean every time. We particularly love the chicken with allspice and accompaniment of fragrant basmati rice.
Beautiful, mouthwatering photos illustrate the recipes, which are arranged seasonally, (although I use all the recipes all the time). Some dishes are light and simple, others are hearty and warming, but none of the dishes featured require obscure or complicated ingredients and yet somehow the flavour combinations are distinct and exciting. This book has certainly shaken up my kitchen and I am still buying copies to share the love with favourite friends. Well done Misses French and Grace!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully scrummy and inspiringly simple!, 8 Jan 2013
I love Rosie and Ellie's approach to the kitchen and have been following their blog for a while, trying out recipes along the way. I was stoked when I found out they had done a cookbook and instantly ordered one to be delivered to New Zealand. Beautiful photos and recipes that make you want to emulate their lifestyle.I can highly recommend the veggie chillie, which I've taken camping with me and went down a storm with my mates after a day at the beach. I have also just made the orange and courgette cake, which was simple and scrummy. Well done girls, I look forward to visiting your restaurant when back in the uk, but in the meantime, working my way through the numerous tagged meals from this wonderful cookbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 11 Sep 2012
This book is great, the reciepes are easy to cook (or assemble)! I eat in French and Grace regularily in Brixton Village, and the books stands up against what they cook there.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 28 Aug 2012
This is simply a fantastic book, beautiful pictures with engaging writing. When i first bought the book i literally wanted to cook every dish and over the last couple of months i pretty much have. The recipes are all easy to follow using fresh local produce and interesting ingredients to produce amazing results.

Id definitely recommend this book, its a fantastic read and the food is delicious.

I also recommend their cosy little restaurant in brixton village, its an absolute gem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen & Co., 11 Jun 2012
If you like food and love cooking this book is for you..the introduction of how this book started to the intro of each receipe is different from most cook books . Cooking should be enjoyed -on your own or with friends and this book shows you it is - each receipe is easy to follow with pictures that look rustic and delicious and shows you, what you cook is what you get- kinda thing.. A good buy.

Kitchen & Co: Colourful Home Cooking Through The Seasons
Kitchen & Co: Colourful Home Cooking Through The Seasons by Rosie French (Paperback - 23 May 2012)