on 26 April 2011
This book is fantastic and the food is divine! The recipes are very easy and quick as long as you have all the ingredients already to hand. Most of them are fairly quick even with prep time taken into account. Some do call for some pastes or harder to get ingredients however, once you've picked them up and make them a cupboard staple, you'll always have what you need to impress your friends and family with delicious meals.
on 25 September 2013
Three recipes in, I can say that this book has been a great addition to my kitchen. I had only ever eaten Thai in restaurants or made basic Thai green curry so I was looking for a book that would guide me through the cuisine without overwhelming me, This book hit the nail on the head. There's a bit (but not too much) info explaining ingredients and putting the cuisine into context. Once you have the key ingredients that form the basis of dishes to hand, you'll find there's a whole variety of recipes that are very simple and quick to make. Fabulous when you don't feel like cooking or have time to spend, but want something flavoursome and different. The results have been delicious so far; I look forward to trying out more!
on 9 February 2007
What a great book! If you love Thai food but want dishes that are simple to prep & cook yet look/taste great then this book is for you. All recipes are very easy to follow including pictures of how your dish should look & lots of helpful hints on technique. The end results of all the dishes I have tried have been excellent & the book offers a blend of traditional favourites & some new and very interesting ideas. Money well spent!
on 12 January 2015
The recipes are uncomplicated and easy to follow. I bought this book for my husband who has almost no experience in the kitchen and he has made us some really great meals! I'm impressed with both the book and my husband!
on 10 February 2013
super tasty recipes, easy to understand and really quick.
would recommend this book to anyone who loves thai food, the spicy prawn and lemongrass soup is a favourite, add some fine noodles as well, awesome
on 30 September 2015
If you love Thai food, as I do, this is a MUST have... since I bought this book we have had a Thai Night every week since. recipes are so very simple and truly delicious. some ingredients are hard to come by, but all in all brilliant
on 17 May 2013
Having visited Thailand for a month, the mantra of Food, food and more food is encapsulated in this easy going and easily followed recipe book to enable tastes to be captured here at home in the UK!!
on 13 April 2015
have known this book for about 7 years - family use it a lot, so bought my own - very simple to use, simple ingredients and really tastes of Thailand if you get the real ingredients......recommend.
on 16 September 2011
I bought my first Thai recipe book back in the early 90's when, if you didn't live in a large town or city the Thai ingredients were hard to get, but having said that 'Vatch' s recipes were excellent and still in use today. This book is just the same with lots of easy to use recipes that work well. Highly recommended
on 22 January 2014
excellent cookbook with most recipes made in minutes as opposed to long prep time. Have tried several and all good