5.0 out of 5 stars must buy!!
i love this book i started the clean and lean diet and immediatley lost weight this book is full of delicious recipes aswell!! must buy!!
Published 21 months ago by natalie

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new
I have the other books by James Duigan and I haven't found anything new in this cookbook. I am disappointed!
Published 17 months ago by ready for changes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan (Paperback)
Love this book
So easy to follow and there is no jargon just simple instructions

Have followed for a week and feel really good and cleansed..

Once you get over eating turkey at odd times the book is one that will teach you a lot about food and the body
I'm already looking at getting his other books too although the only thing I won't be doing is buying the supplements as they are so overpriced
Hopefully I will look like his wife after week 3!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Oct. 2012
I was living a version of Clean and Lean for some far few months before I decided to the the cookbook and I'm so pleased I did. Gone are the repetative meals I made for myself and in came some variety all of which I knew was good for me. I've been steadily losing and keeping the weight off and I feel much better in myself too.

Definately a good recipe book to have in your kitchen for inspiration and some very tasty recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, common sense advice., 28 Aug. 2014
Ms. D. M. Rose "dawnrose7" (London) - See all my reviews
I love this book! yes the principles behind the diet are common sense, but sometimes you need that in front of you. The recipes are easy to follow and really tasty. There is the odd specialist ingredient but in the main everything is easy enough to get hold of. Favourites for me are the granola, and the butternut squash with feta and pumpkin seeds and the gazpacho.
I've not found a recipe I don't like yet! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very excited, 24 Jun. 2013
Very excited with the arrival of this book. Haven't had a chance to do any of the recipes just yet, but just flipping through I can see that there are loads of menus that I like and can easily do as a follow on from the clean and lean diet book. I have already recommended this way of life to loads of people and for those who have already started the diet, this book is the next on all their lists. Thank you very much James!

3.0 out of 5 stars Clean and Lean Diet Cook book, 15 Nov. 2012
Not so much of a cook book in my opinion rather a guide of a new way of eating. It does have some useful sections covering lunch and dinners, etc. I found it more of a study book than an actual cook book. The recipes sound a bit like hard work but I am not a confident cook! So others may not be phased by this. For me personally it's still a useful book to refer to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry - sycophantic - had to return this item, 16 Mar. 2014
I found this book self indulgent. Yes, James Duigan and his wife both have amazing bodies and an amazing lifestyle which is shown throughout the book but when I read the last pages about the clients he works with, I had to reach for the sick bucket. It's wonderful to be grateful and appreciate what and who you have in your life but this just went too far for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 11 May 2013
this is a replacement book for my original one i lent someone, who never returned it! i love the James Duigan approach to healthy eating and this is for anyone who wants to change their eating habits for life instead of just going on a quick fix diet. his approach works and you will feel great with the added bonus of a streamlined, healthy, fit body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever, 14 May 2012
I bought this book after seeing it advertised in a magazine. I have really noticed the difference in how i feel and look eating differently. Not all the recipes' are to my taste but i adapted the ones i like to my lifestyle and have changed the way i deal with food. Definitely helps with bloating and the meals make you full.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 30 Mar. 2014
I bought this to spice up healthy eating. Its good to read haven't tried any recipes yet and some seem a bit complex, but otherwise good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 14 Feb. 2014
This book was ok, but not as I expected. Most of the recipes was of food my family don't eat. So was disappointed really

Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan
Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan by James Duigan (Paperback - 26 Jan. 2012)