5.0 out of 5 stars must buy!!
i love this book i started the clean and lean diet and immediatley lost weight this book is full of delicious recipes aswell!! must buy!!
Published 22 months ago by natalie

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new
I have the other books by James Duigan and I haven't found anything new in this cookbook. I am disappointed!
Published 18 months ago by ready for changes

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy!!, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 9 Jan. 2012
V. Simpson "tori" (uk) - See all my reviews
Got all of the clean and lean diet books, definitely worth a look, have been on the diet for just under a year and have lost 2 and half stone, its not a diet its a change of lifestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a brilliant book, 26 Mar. 2012
This book was very simply written and it contained a lot of knowledge in a pleasurable, easy-to-read way. I WAS addicted to sugar but after reading this book I will finally find it easy to banish sugar from my life. Sugar is a poisonous chemical. That enticing cupcake with the seductive pink icing will never tempt me again. It was interesting to learn why certain foods are wonderful to eat but are so bad for our health. I am looking forward to eating "clean" food and this book showed me exactly how to do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, healthy, every day recipes, 3 Feb. 2014
I really like this book and the philosophy behind it. The recipes are lovely, easy, tasty and healthy. The only thing I don't like is the author and his beautiful wife cover girl seem a tad smug....!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 27 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic way off eating, 31 May 2014
Fantastic book , you will loose weight if you stick to the simple principles , it will flatten your tummy in no time , no sugar cravings

4.0 out of 5 stars good look for starting on clean living, 13 April 2014
arrived quickly. good start to my clean living life style. some good recipes which so far are easy to follow

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
bought by my husband who is always doing a different diet - he's still over weight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Mind, Healthy Body, 25 Oct. 2013
I didn't follow this diet initially to lose weight but to lead a healthier lifestyle after feeling run down and miserable! But this is a beautiful book to look at and I think James knows his stuff because after having followed the principles and hanging onto every word in an effort to feel better, it helped me tremendously and although I would not advocate this book instead of seeking medical advice, it suited me perfectly.

Prior to this, I had never followed a 'diet', but I just knew that food affects our mood and therefore our overall physical and mental health, and it was because of this that I took the information James has to offer above anything else with gusto.

I'm still not sure about chicken or steak for breakfast but the basic idea is there; it's up to you what you do with the information offered. Personally I prefer smoked salmon and scrambled eggs or a bowl of porridge and pinch of cinnamon! Sometimes I think it's easy to forget what we should be eating and how much when there is so much in supermarkets and confectionary at every till point, and it's nice to be able to dip in and out of this book arming myself with fresh ideas and recipes when I need it.

I can honestly say that without stripping my diet of processed food laden with sugar and toxic chemicals I wouldn't have been able to get through the dark spell on my own, so personally this is still the only book I would ever follow for a healthy mind and body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipies for healthy living, 31 Aug. 2012
This is my second copy of this book I have bought now which I have given to a friend. The recipeis are very simple and quick to do, the ingredients are easily to find in any supermarket. The recipies are unique and simply delicious. I throughly recommend to anyone who wishes to eat well but healthily.

Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan
Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook: With a 14-day Menu Plan by James Duigan (Paperback - 26 Jan. 2012)