5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource
Although I have several great resources for level 6, the Rising Stars books were recommended to me by another teacher. I bought these particularly for my son, who takes his L6 SATs test in May, but I daresay they will prove an excellent addition to my stockpile!
Published 7 months ago by Twigs

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Reading comprehensions have answers which are somewhat obscure - I had to read the answers myself to "Infer" the meaning. Perhaps that is par for the course though for the SATS reading papers...Lots of practice in here, good value
Published 5 months ago by J. Godfrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Achieve Level 6 English Practice Questions Pupil Book (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 21 Nov 2013
great book for helping your child achive level 6. working through it at the moment. lots of information. great book

5.0 out of 5 stars SATs Practice, 26 May 2013
Very suitable for my Year 6 class who are preparing for the SATs and would recommend it for the brighter pupils.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 19 May 2014
J. Godfrey (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 May 2014
My daughter had her level 6 SATs and these books were really helpful explaining clearly with different levels. Great book which also includes grammar and punctuation questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 4 April 2014
This is a very good book for all the students who are aiming to achieve Level 6 in English. It covers all the topics expected to be asked in a Level 6 paper. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Level 6 practice, 11 Feb 2014
A good idea for any students hoping to get this grade. It gives you an idea about the format and the kind of questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 1 Oct 2014
Excellent book. My son used this when preparing for Level 6 Maths. The book is clear to understand and the answers are in the book which helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 26 Oct 2014
Exactly what is needed to get your child accustomed to the level 6 paper. Don't expect them to thank you for it though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 22 Sep 2013
As the students I work with are usually working at lower levels, I bought this to stretch the more able of them. It has some useful stuff in it but it is not a resource I have used in depth yet. It will come in to play later in the year, I think.

Achieve Level 6 English Practice Questions Pupil Book
Achieve Level 6 English Practice Questions Pupil Book by Maddy Barnes (Paperback - 31 Jan 2013)