Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 December 2014
And this time we get to see what Granny gets up to in a supermarket.

And it's great! The rhymes are really easy to read and Granny's escapades are brilliant fun. Love the illustrations too.

My son is almost 4 and saw the cover and instantly wanted to read it. He loves the series. The magic and gentle moral make this a winning story. Great ending too.

Hope there are more coming!
VINE VOICEon 31 March 2014
This is another good book in this series and a series I would recommend. The characters are fun and the text and the pictures easy to follow. This s one the children I work with love.
on 12 January 2014
Great prose and illustration a good sized book for a bed time story. My four year old daughter loves it and it really sparkles with imagination.
on 28 October 2014
Fun book. Hilarious! Great book to read out loud! Illustrations are nice too. Kids love it
on 20 May 2015
This book is really fun. I have bought the other 2 by the author aswell. Love it!
on 15 July 2014
Great book, my two toddlers love it!
on 20 November 2015
Love this book, I have bought it for both m 4 yr ok and 5 yr old nephew. Very creative and funny, excellent illustrations x
on 12 March 2015