Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 November 2013
This book was great. I really didn't expect what happened at the end and I have read it lots of times but I still think it is really exciting! It's one of my favourite books!
on 25 December 2012
An extremely unusual gripping story for the younger teen. The gothic aspects are just scary enough to thrill rather than frighten and the historic setting is intriguing.
on 22 November 2014
This book made my heart leap and my head spin until the very last turn I can not praise Christopher edge enough for this glorious book.
on 24 April 2013
Really good read. My son has enjoyed this book and read it each night. An enjoyable read for his age group 12ish.
on 3 September 2013
fantastic read I loved how penny was so mature and it did not explain everything in the first pag izzy!!
on 16 December 2014
came really quickly and no damage, thanks
on 20 December 2014
My daughter tells me it's great.
on 18 July 2015
A good read.
on 26 June 2013
Thought it would be really good but it explains sverything in first psge it is rubbish. I actually put the book in the bin