5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Perfected, 24 July 2011
This review is from: Perfectly Reflected (Paperback)
'Perfectly Reflected' by S. C. Ransom has to be one of the best books I've ever read! In sequel to the astounding 'Small Blue Thing' I was equally captivated by the thrilling plot. After starting this compelling book I was instantly hooked and found it near to impossible to put it down. This magnificent book is so well written and thought out. The author uses a range of contrasting characters, emotions and feelings allowing the reader to really feel as though they are inside the book, involved in the situation. We see how Alex's and Callum's relationship has strengthened since the last book, as well as seeing Alex's character toughen and grow with all she is put through. Overall this is a must read and I cannot wait to start the final book in this spellbinding trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 10 Jan 2014
this book is absolutely amazing!! Made me cry at times and is a love story. Top tip though read all the books in the series or it could get confusing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab read, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Perfectly Reflected (Paperback)
My daughter loved this book. It was part of a trilogy and both my girls have enjoyed reading the books

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of trilogy, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Perfectly Reflected (Paperback)
Bought all 3 of this trilogy now. Tween age daughter really loved it and it got her reading for "fun" (not what she had to) We even had to pre book the final part to be sure we got it as soon as it came out. I read it too and found it quite compelling. Teen school life, love supernatural, intense love, loss fear and suspense, just how they see the world. Oh and the first two books do not neatly wrap it up in a bow but leave you wanting to know more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Reflected, 6 April 2013
I chose this rating because the book was very intriguing and very well written. I liked the story line and the description of the character's feelings. There wasn't much I disliked about it. I would recommend this book to anyone over the age of 10 because it is a brilliant book but I don't think people under the age of 10 would understand it as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, waiting for the nest one., 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Perfectly Reflected (Paperback)
I bought it for my daughter who was extatic about it and now wants me to buy the following series.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTLY REFLECTED, 30 Dec 2012
Very good I really felt like I was there and that the characters were really alive and in my head

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! AWESOME!, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Perfectly Reflected (Paperback)
Well I don't really know what to say about this Book, That's how good it is! I got this book when the Book fair came to my school. Me and my friend both liked the look of this book, so we both bought it and started reading it at the same time. It was fun, comparing where we both were in the book. Anyway, This book is Odd, if that's one way to describe it. But that is also why it's so good! The cover is amazing, the plot is amazing and the characters are amazing. And well that's all I can say about this Book I'm afraid. You'll have to read it yourself to find out how good it is. Thats all I can say. Happy reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant sequel to the first book., 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Perfectly Reflected (Paperback)
Bought this for my daughter and she said it was so good I read it myself! A well written and imaginative story line. Can't wait for the concluding book in the series next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anazing, 31 Aug 2014
You have to read there's a lot of danger yet so much love I could not put it down I am definitely reading the next one

Perfectly Reflected
Perfectly Reflected by S. C. Ransom (Paperback - 2 Jun 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available