5.0 out of 5 stars We loved Guinea Pigs Online, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Guinea Pigs Online (Paperback)
We are Lily and Inkie aged ten and eight and we want to say that we both really enjoyed Guinea Pigs Online. Inkie says, I would rate it with ten stars if I could and Lily says, it was crazy - but in a very good way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guinea Pigs Online, 30 May 2012
Guinea Pigs Online is a fantastic book for all the family, its full of fun and excitment and the kids couldnt wait for the story to carry on the next night.

Its full of amazing stories and believe it or not, they all sounds quite feasable, and gets the families imagination going.

I would certainly reccommend this book to any family who enjoys little animals xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny for all ages, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Guinea Pigs Online (Paperback)
This book is fantastic, absolutely hilarious. You can see it has been well crafted between both authors and the illustrations are also superb. The best praise I can give is that it has humour for both the adult who's reading and the child who's listening - a mini adventure for both parties. Such a creative idea, as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars guinea pigs online, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Guinea Pigs Online (Paperback)
as a guinea pig lover i collect all things g. pig related and i was curious to read this after reading reviews, my husband thought i was bonkers as several times i got caught uout with the giggles and several fits of laughter whist reading this ! i know i will never look at my own piggies in the same way again, who knows what they get up to when their 'pet humans' aren't around ??

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this, 6 Dec 2013
Miss Joanna Bolouri (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guinea Pigs Online (Paperback)
My 7 year old old adores this book and is able to read most of it on her own, with my help on the harder words and references. Great characters and I've just purchased the other two in the series for her Christmas. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Guinea Pigs Online (Paperback)
Thank you for a speedy delivery,my daughter as guinea pigs as pets so I thought this book apt, she loves it , it is so hilarious, was very happy with the purchase

ARRAY(0xabea5864)

Guinea Pigs Online
Guinea Pigs Online by Jennifer Gray (Paperback - 26 April 2012)
3.74