5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & informative manual for Fiat 500 & Panda
I haven't bought a Haynes Manual for years and had heard that they were not as good as they used to be, this is certainly not the case with this manual.

Published on 23 May 2012 by Staffordmike

3.0 out of 5 stars Usual Haynes format.
Looks OK but have still to do repair on car.
Published 1 month ago by Anthony, Cheltenham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & informative manual for Fiat 500 & Panda, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Fiat 500 & Panda Petrol & Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 2004-2012 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals) (Hardcover)

I have a Fiat 500 and have found my local Fiat garages are not as careful with car as I would like so I will be doing more routine maintenance than I have done since I could first afford to pay someone else to service my car. To be honest, when you see what a routine service involves most of it is just checks, with an oil change thrown in, things like cleaning and servicing brakes isn't covered, making this manual is essential if you want your car to last.

The manual doesn't actually cover the 1.4 that I have or the Twin Air and Abarth models, but most of the car is similar so I should be able to work out what to do and what goes where. There is a lot of useful information and it makes interesting reading too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes are the best., 20 Feb. 2013
Mr. J. Haynes (West Bromwich UK) - See all my reviews
Whenever I buy a new car I usually also buy a Haynes workshop manual.
I have always found them to be the best and I have never been disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars A trusty reference manual that every owner should have., 26 Feb. 2013
I'm glad to see that they've produced an updated manual for the newer Pandas although i can see that to save costs they've combined it with the 500 and that can make it a little harder to find what you're looking for. I'm no mechanic so I tend to keep the Haynes manuals for reference only. We did have a problem last year with the brake light switch and we managed to figure out what had gone wrong before this manual was produced. It took quite a long time to sort it out, so at least with the manual now available we've got something to refer to in case of future problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repair manual, 27 Sept. 2013
This is the best thing since sliced bread, perfect for in formation to maintain the car, can not fault it and I'm saving pounds doing it my self. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 22 Sept. 2013
just what i wanted and expected from a haynes manual. it covers everything that would be needed when working on the vehicle. prompt delivery & well packed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiat 500 Handbook., 5 May 2014
This is a great book, which gives very detailed workings of the little ' Fiat 500 ' cars. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
As usual good value for money for Diy and much superior to alternative offerings

5.0 out of 5 stars 500 good reasons to buy this, 16 April 2013
Everybody knows about Haynes excellent products and this is no exception. Even though modern cars are less DIY friendly it helps to have an overview of any work to be carried out by your favorite local spannerman whichs puts you in a strong negotiating position if you are unhappy with the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda service manual., 6 Dec. 2013
R. A. Van Goethem (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
Although the amount of do-it-yourself maintenance has decreased with modern cars it is still worth while for those with the interest to read the service manual. There are still jobs that can be done at home and save on the labour rate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well up to Haynes usual standards., 10 Jun. 2013
As with all Haynes manuals, this is a clear and helpful product and an essential supplement to the official user manual, even if you don't intend to do lots of DIY maintenance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›