5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Guide
There are already quite a few zombie guides out there but this one surpasses them all.

The amount of detail, diagrams and research are nothing short of outstanding. I also love the level of humour it's pitched at, very gentle and understated at times but every so often it smacks you around the face with a wet fish.

I called this the Ultimate Guide...
Published 12 months ago by John L. Mccuaig

3.0 out of 5 stars Fathers day present - only OK
After reading all the reviews saying how hilarious this book was I decided to get it for my dad as he is always joking about how he has a 'zombie plan' to survive if it ever happened. Wasn't overly impressed with it to be honest, few good bits but definitely not that funny and in my opinion not worth over £10. Disappointed.
Published 3 months ago by Ashlea Louise Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Guide, 28 Sep 2013
John L. Mccuaig (Croydon, London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombie Survival Manual: The complete guide to surviving a zombie attack (Owners Apocalypse Manual) (Hardcover)

I called this the Ultimate Guide and I firmly believe Sean Page has produced just that.

A must have for all fans of the genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars No help whatsoever., 15 Aug 2014
This book is full of useful information should you wish to stop the undead menace from ravaging your loved ones, or if you want to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately for me our "car" zombie recently fell over as I was riding him to work. His leg fell off and his heart was protruding from his chest cavity due to a state of advanced decomposition. I called the AA and after much verbal abuse from the breakdown driver he agreed to tow the zombie back to my garage (although this cost me £20 up front). This only added to my problems however as it wore out his arse down to the bone. After watching him pathetically try to move and continually moan for nearly a fortnight I decided to try and repair him, after all he was a cheap run-around. Having had many a "budget" car in my youth I decided to buy the trusted Haynes Manual. I can only say this book disappointed on every level as nowhere could I find any useful information on fixing my zombie, not a jack point or a grease nipple, what I originally thought was a grease nipple I was seriously mistaken about, SERIOUSLY mistaken about. After reading it twice and being completely lost I finally whacked him over the head with a wheel brace (admittedly this did come from the book), but this was far from helpful as now I can't leave my house without throwing up from the smell.

If you want to survive a zombie outbreak then 10 out of 10, however it offers absolutely no useful information on repairing a zombie and the publishers of "Haynes" should be thoroughly ashamed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its The End of The World As We Know It ... and I feel comfortably assured !, 3 Dec 2013
Sean T Page knows zombies and more importantly knows exactly what to do when faced with the appalling vista of a Zombie Apocalypse. Written in an informative yet entertaining style this Survival Manual is required reading in these uncertain times. Laid out in the familiar Haynes manual style there are numerous concise articles and information boxes throughout with excellent illustrations by Ian Moores. Zombies in History, recognition and classification tips, Survival techniques and Apocalyptic preparation are just a few of the well researched topics covered.

The book is a sturdy hardback with illustrated boards and will fit snugly in your bug-out bag. From the point of view of appeal I can confirm its has been enjoyed by both the adults and children in the Harrigan household. Value for money is excellent .... this one is a keeper ! 5*****.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only Zombie Survival manual you'll ever need!, 2 Oct 2013
If you've had a 1973 Ford Cortina or 1967 VW Beetle, Haynes have had you covered for quite some time, but until now, you just couldn't learn to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse whilst simultaneously carrying out an oil service in your own garage.

Sean T. Page, founder and figurehead of the world renowned Ministry of Zombies, brings his expert knowledge to this comprehensive and clearly illustrated zombie survival manual.

The book is jam-packed with over 100 pages of genuinely useful advice and packed to the gills with Sean's deadpan humour. Often subtle, often both barrels up close and personal and there's plenty of laugh out loud moments.

There's advice on preparation, bug-out plans, zombie profiling and self-sufficient living. My personal favourites include the Becoming a Zombie Survivalist (fashion advice), the Zombie Home Preparation Audit and Combat for the Elderly.

The book is richly illustrated on every page (Good job Ian Moores) and there's a chance (if you think you've got what it takes) to earn a zombie survival qualification, so that you can become a self-certified Zombie survivalist.

If you're a fan of The Walking Dead, time to get ready to survive the apocalypse. This really is a must-have for any Zombie fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Zombie book I have ever read!!!, 4 Nov 2013
I myself did not believe in 'Zombies', and was an "unbeliever" myself, until I read this book. I found this book so realistic that zombies became believable indeed. The Zombie Survival Manual is an in depth guide into surviving a zombie apocalypse and also contained information about the history and science of zombies,and how to protect yourself at home in a zombie attack. This is a great gift for any zombie fan and is definitely the best zombie manual out there. I love Sean T. Pages's writing as it is full of details and is witty and amusing at the same time. The book itself is a good, sturdy hardback, full of vivid, annotated illustrations. If you are looking for something in the zombie genre to buy, this book is a must-get!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fathers day present - only OK, 27 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 7 Feb 2014
Zombies are awesome and this is a great gift for anyone who loves zombie-lore, I would like to try other zombie survival books as this was very informative and I'm glad I have even the one guide for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and informative (when 'Z-Day' finally comes)., 6 Feb 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift and from the little I read before wrapping it up, it's funny and useful. Lots of nice graphics, diagrams and illustrations too.

The person I bought this for said that it was their 2nd favourite present.

4.0 out of 5 stars HAHAHAH, 30 Jan 2014
It is a nice buy! Bought it because I believe that one day a zombie apocalypse would happen! This book is comical though, I couldn't take it super seriously, but still gave me a good laugh! There are some good tips to fight the zombies, however I felt some things in the book were abit too unrealistic....like I was hoping there would be more instructions on how to secure a house that is already there, but there was more on how to construct the perfect house against zombies, from scratch. I was hoping to relate abit more to things in the book. Nonetheless, it is a good book, informative and I would still take into consideration the things in the book! Wanna protect myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good on you Haynes, 14 Jan 2014
I have a collection of Haynes manuals that I have collected over the years for various cars I have owned, but thi is the business for dealing with zombie lol. Great book well packaged and arrived before expected date. Full marks all round.

Usually dispatched within 9 to 11 days