5.0 out of 5 stars nice read
Bought this book to learn more about jorge lorenzo and it provides a great insight into his personal and professional life.
Published 3 months ago by TheSagaContinues

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Husband
Husband enjoyed this book which I bought as a Christmas present along with a pile of other 'Motorbike Themed' books.
He did say that the storyline jumped around quite a bit, but all in all, he felt it was an interesting read but, like many others out there, he'd like something more recent..post the latest Championship win.
I bought it because I love watching...
Published 5 months ago by D Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars nice read, 11 April 2014
TheSagaContinues (Just around the corner) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Husband, 28 Jan 2014
D Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far (Paperback)
I bought it because I love watching MOTOGP and always felt there was a lot more to Mr Lorenzo than we see..he doesn't seem to love the limelight as much as some and everyone accepted Stoner didn't like talking to the cameras..and people..much! and that was forgiven, but Lorenzo always seems to get a hard time..if a new one is written (which is highly likely) I will definately give it a read as it will hopefully have a better structure than this one..I still can't stop myself from wondering where would Simoncelli be now? (champion I think)bless him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far (Paperback)
Havent finished reading this yet but it is really interesting and easy to read. Much more than meets the eye with Jorge and is well written and sincere. Would like it to be updated again as he has become champion again and had a very busy few years since this was last updated but very good nonetheless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far (Paperback)
Bought this for my hubby as a christmas present as he is a huge Moto GP fan. Great photos included and book seems to read ok.

Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far
Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far by Ernest Riveras Tobia (Paperback - 7 July 2011)
Used & New from: 10.14