on 21 June 2013
I really struggled to understand some areas of ACCA F9 e.g. cost of capital, CAPM, equity valuation and debt factoring. This book is far better than the standard textbooks on the market and really made a difference. The author explains these topics, and many other areas of the syllabus, in very simple clear language and illustrates the concepts and steps with colourful diagrams and worked examples.

The book, whilst geared towards a student at F9 level, does cover many of the key P4 topics and so will also be useful when I go on to study this.
on 20 March 2012
This book is quite useful for my ACCA F9 study. I use it previewing my lessons before each lecture.
In addition, Amazon service is excellent, I received the books very soon after the order. Great purchase!
on 29 April 2013
This book is really well written and nicely presented.

I would recommend this book to all students interested in understanding financial management and strategy.
on 8 June 2014
it is absolutely the best book in teaching finance management! very clear and concise!! even in hardest hedging subject!!! I wish I could read it earlier…. Really help me a lot!! Dear writer David, thank you very much !!!
on 14 December 2011
I bought this book to help study for an professional accountancy exam and it was the best investment I made this year. The book contains sections on investment appraisal, long term finance, working capital management, risk management and business valuation. These topics are vital for any finance student to grasp and the book explains each one in a refreshingly easy to understand way. Each topic is supported by working example and commercial illustrations to demonstrate application to practical scenarios which is great for exam preparation.

Risk management in particular is not an easy subject to comprehend and this book explains the principles and advanced techniques in a straight forward way.

The book itself is easy on the eye and compact enough to fit in a bag so can be carried around. Conveniently it also contains lots of need to know points which is useful for revision.

The book was constantly at my side during my revision and I will make reference to it in future. I recommend it as essential reading for any professional/academic finance student or anyone wanting to gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance.
on 20 January 2015
It's best investment I've done on Finance for years, self explanatory, practical application, easy to understand, highly recommended to anyone in Finance World.
on 4 June 2014
It was really helpful than the text book and it helped me with my revision for capital market exam for the year
on 28 October 2014
This will book be useful reference guide for my second year at university. Thank you
on 18 February 2015
The textbook is perfect.....What more can I say!
on 8 October 2015
nice book, very useful for business student