on 4 May 2012
My daughter loves Ben & Holly and so I got her these stickers.

The stickers are very thin and she has a tendency to rip them when she tries to get them off of the backing sheet. It is a real shame as it upsets her.

She is 3 and is very good normally with stickers but these do make her irritable so I've had to put them away.

Maybe it's due to their size and shapes?
on 17 April 2012
Bought this for my 2year old granddaughter who is obsessed with stickers and Ben and Holly!! OK for money and keeping her entertained for 10 minutes!!
on 23 January 2013
Exactly what we needed to encourage and reward potty training. Contains a variety of large and small stickers and plenty of them.
on 29 October 2013
plenty of stickers suppiled - was just a bit disappointed the colours werent brighter and the stickers better quality - they are fine but not quite as nice as I expected for the price.
on 1 September 2013
Great for all Ben and Holly fans and also all children who love Stickers. Bought as a present for a child who is both .
on 3 April 2014
Met all of our needs
Children very pleased with the items so no worries at all would
Buy them again.
on 26 September 2014
Stickers are very difficult to get off- even for an adult! Don't buy for your child.
on 28 July 2014
great for the airplane and keeping my little elf happy.
on 29 June 2015