5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST - A MUST IF YOUR STUDYING PTTLS
Let me start with I passed my PTTLS assessments with this book. A critical must for any student studying PTTLS, very easy to understand and read, covers all areas of the assessments so its impossible to miss anything out. Not only is this a very important book for the assessments it will help you with the practical elements too, at this price make sure you make the...
Published 21 months ago by aK's

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK if your doing your PTLLS award.
It takes a lot of searching to find help with a PTLLS qualification. I would say 50% of what I needed to know I found in the book after a few minutes of searching, the other 50% didn't appear to be in it. It could be laid out much better to correspond with the PTLLS units.
Published 22 months ago by S M LEE

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Our students wouldnt be without it.., 12 Feb. 2014
Paul (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This has been a mainstay for our students in the last few years since the PTLLS began and I am very fortunate to have met Anne in person and have been offered very good advice ever since. A must have for all students embarking on a career in teacher or training the lifelong learning sector.

Paul Cook Mifl @paulcooketraining @pct2u

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Companion, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Paperback)
A good book to accompany my PTLLS course that I have recently embarked upon and cleverly put together, as this is laid out in conjuction with the actual course course structure. This book was highly recomended and currently I am only at the begining of my course however; I see this as being a key text and support throughout the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! clear, concise, a MUST for PTLLS!, 22 Oct. 2011
This book is brilliant! It is informative and written in simple language. The chapters are short, easily readable; it's a great book for 'dipping into' Ann Gravells certainly knows how to convey her subject without alienating the reader with heavy theory-this book is a joy to read and will help you to fly through PTLLS! through PTLLS!

4.0 out of 5 stars An informative, encouraging and highly useful guide to teaching, 16 Jun. 2011
I aam pleased that I have purchased the PTTLS award book. This book helped me to pass many of my assignments on my PTTLS course and helped me to get high marks. It contains the teacher training cycle which all future/practicing teachers need to know. I would recommend it to anyone hoping to do the PTTLS course - it will certainly help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear as day!, 11 April 2011
JR Chambers (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Having had no teaching experience but embarking on a PTLLS course for work I was initially concerned about how I would perform. However, this book has completely put me at ease. It is clear and straightforward to understand and sequentially demonstrates how to develop the necessary teaching methods and tools to apply to all subjects.

5.0 out of 5 stars PTLLS Book, 19 Oct. 2013
The course is a short one but intense and this book is clear and concise and is laid out to suit course with concise diagrams and excellent required information. It is recommended on the reading list and if you only buy one book I would recommend this one, other such authors as Geoff Petty have their own website.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for your PTLLS course, 22 Nov. 2012
Without this book, I would have been completely lost during my PTLLS course. I found that it was very easy reading and helped to explain things much more than what my tutor did. The book was set up just the same as your assignments and its easy to access just what you need to research. VERY GOOD!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Sept. 2011
Gill Payne (North Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is really well written and easy on the eye as well.

The language is simple to understand and the concepts are well explained.

I read the whole thing on the train in an hour and a half.

An excellent introduction which covers what trainers do as well as teachers.

A must-have purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great learning and teaching aid, 28 Oct. 2011
I bought this book for my PTLLS college course. I have used it every single week not only in the classroom but also at home for my homework. It's really easy to read and understand, and well worth the price. I would recomend it to anyone thinking of taking the PTLLS course.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK if your doing your PTLLS award., 20 Aug. 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector by Ann Gravells (Paperback - 29 Dec. 2011)