5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Aid
I've tried all the diets out there and can honestly say this is the best one ever, I loved it so much I bought the diet book for my sister and she loves it too. Very simple meal plans its tough at first but once you get used to it you'll love the simplicity of it. the workbook and the cookbook are the best though.
Published 14 months ago by MRS D SANGSTER

3.0 out of 5 stars The book is all you need
I bought this thinking it had more recipes and meal ideas than the ones availaible in the book. It did not. It is mainly aimed at people who need motivational help in sticking to a diet. I did not use it at all nor did I need it as the book pretty much outlines it all. Am thinking to give it away as a gift.
Published on 1 Sep 2011 by Marjorie

3.0 out of 5 stars The book is all you need, 1 Sep 2011
Marjorie (Kolmarden, Sweden) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Aid, 5 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars 17 Day Diet, 19 Dec 2012
June Hall "afton40" (alicante spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 17 Day Diet Workbook (Paperback)
Loved the book. Easy and practical to use. The best wieght loss results ever and a very good way to assist with the management of diabetes. Would recommend it.

The 17 Day Diet Workbook
The 17 Day Diet Workbook by Mike Moreno (Paperback - 4 Aug 2011)
6.99