4.0 out of 5 stars Pro Point Values Available
I have bought this book and another, because I looked at the recipes and liked them. Don't be put off by the fact that Pro Point values are not in the books, because if you look on page 7, they give a telephone number of Customer Services, who will kindly e-mail the Pro Point values to you. If you haven't got e-mail, they will probably post them to you, if you ask.
Published on 9 Mar 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
I bought most of this "New" series only to find out they have no points values in them only calories and they are re hashed recipes from previous books .
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by Sue C

4.0 out of 5 stars Pro Point Values Available, 9 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
My husband does all the cooking and he really likes this book. Very easy to work from and great recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars mouth watering, 1 April 2013
S. V. Allison - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
lovely recipes in here and quick and easy to prepare, love it!! Cant wait to see the weight drop off

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little recipe book, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
Great little recipe book with some tasty meals. The meals are easy and quick to prepare and I have lost a few pounds as well

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 29 Nov 2012
Wendy (stratford upon avon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
I like these little books much less cumbersome than the large hard back and there are some lovely recipes in them, though i haven't tried them all yet. i would recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little book buy it!, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
I bought this a few weeks ago and have used this book several times. I have made the chicken with orange and lemon sauce, also the meatballs with chilli, both were very easy to make and all my family loved them inc the kids! Yes the book doesn't have any points in it hence four stars but I read the other comments. In the book there is a telephone number you can phone and request the points. I phoned and received the points via email within five minutes, so don't let this put you off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this book, 24 Jun 2013
N. Rankin "thistle" (Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
Have only tried a couple of recipes so far but really pleased with this purchase. Meals have been simple yet delicious and all with WW pro points - yes you have to call for a list which is bizarre - but worth it. Looking forward to my prawn pasta later this week. Yummy

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy yummy, I have weight watchers in my tummy, 17 Feb 2012
Ms. Sa Ben-arros "mioumaou" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
This book contains very savoury and easy recipes. It is a pity that it only gives the calorie intake instead of the propoints, which isn't a deal breaker for me.I have tried about 20 recipes out of it and none disappointed me, so i am really happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic Weight Watchers series of cookbooks, 1 Jan 2012
Mr. T. Davies (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
I was slightly reluctant to buy this series of Weight Watchers cookbooks after reading some of the negative reviews, but I am so glad I treated myself as I am delighted with my purchase.

The books are in a handy small format - roughly the size of the books in the Good Food 101 series, which I also love. They're the ideal size for browsing easily, storing without taking too much space and just right for one recipe on each page. Most of the recipes are accompanied by delicious-looking photos of the dish.

It is true that there are no Points values, which as highlighted in other reviews, could be a problem for a lot of people and it does seem odd that these have been omitted. However, doesn't affect me at all - I know the dishes will all be fairly healthy and delicious as Weight Watchers recipes usually are, and I'm only interested in the calories, which are included. It is odd that some Weight Watchers books only have points values, and now these only have the calorie count - I would expect them all to have both points and calories - but for those who just want delicious recipes with calorie counts included, these books are ideal.

It may also be true that the recipes have previously been published elsewhere, but there's loads here to keep my cooking fresh and exciting in 2012, and loads of dishes I haven't tried before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 15 May 2014
J. Mccusker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weekdays (Weight Watchers) (Paperback)
Brill little book of quick, tasty and healthy recipies. I use it regularly to add some variety to the midweek dinners.

Weekdays (Weight Watchers)
Weekdays (Weight Watchers) by Weight Watchers (Paperback - 5 Jan 2012)
3.85